On Friday afternoon, the Kansas City Chiefs shocked the football world and traded Marcus Peters to the Los Angeles Rams. With the added players in the secondary on their way, the Chiefs may have felt they had enough depth to trade Peters.
Details of the trade, which won't be processed until the start of the new league year on March 14, have yet to be disclosed. Peters, a two-time Pro Bowler who was named first-team All-Pro in 2016, has compiled an NFL-leading 19 interceptions since being drafted 18th overall three years ago. But he also carries significant character concerns, beginning with getting thrown off his college team at Washington after a run-in with his coaches. Hunt has also met with Peters in the past to discuss his protests during the national anthem. It's the second major trade involving the Chiefs that will occur that day following the deal that will send quarterback Alex Smith to the Washington Redskins.
Thus, we are left in the dark with what the Rams gave up.
Fortnite: Battle Royale Llama, Fox & Crab Locations
The answer is "not that many" because I kind of suck at Fortnite: Battle Royale and usually die for more mundane reasons. Of course, we can not neglect to mention the arrival of 60 fps visuals for PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One , and Xbox One X.
The highly emotional Peters has been tossed from games, even once throwing an official's flag in disgust.
Just as important, it provides a shutdown corner for defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.
InfoWars could get booted off YouTube for peddling Parkland conspiracy theories
After three violations of its official policies about appropriate content within three months, YouTube removes a channel. As soon as we became aware of the video, we removed it from Trending and from YouTube for violating our policies.
The return for the Chiefs is set to be draft picks but what selections and how many is still to be determined.
For the time being, the Rams have acquired a top-level talent with only a $1.74 million cap hit the 2018 season while the Chiefs are taking on a $1.3 million cap hit.
The Rams are already without a second-round after their trade for Sammy Watkins a year ago.
Popovich: Spurs will be 'surprised' if Leonard plays this season
Normally, the thought of having to face the Spurs in a playoff series would feel like a death sentence. Leonard has been given the ability to decide when or if he'll return to the floor.
- Thanks for the sauce, McDonald's - even if it's a few months late
- Chinese government now owns Waldorf Astoria hotel
- 'Crisis Actors' YouTube Video Boy Says "I'm Not A Crisis Actor"
- Russian Federation suspected of sending two fighter jets to Syria
- Justin Trudeau reiterates denial of Sikh separatists in cabinet on India trip
- Threats Against Schools Increase Since Florida Shooting
- DRAFT PGA Recommended Plays: Honda Classic
- Here's What You Need to Know Before Watching Women's Figure Skating Tonight
- Toronto police to provide update on McArthur investigation
- Google Lens Search Comes To More Phones