Then on Monday, Lucky Charms' announced on social media that it would be adding a new "Magical Unicorn" marbit (the official name of the cereal's marshmallows).
Josh DeWitt, marketing manager of Lucky Charms, said in a press release that input from children helped with the decision. The hourglass has been part of the cereal since 2008.
President Trump endorses Mitt Romney's US Senate bid
Trump wrote on Twitter on Monday night after returning to Washington from a long weekend in Florida at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Senate in Utah , calling a man who once lambasted him as a fraud to be a "worthy successor" to Sen.
The new unicorn charms already have been appearing in the original and chocolate brands of the cereal.
Two of the most magical things in the world are joining forces - unicorns and marshmallows.
In recent years, General Mills has taken some strides to excite customers in new ways about their products.
Roger Federer beats Grigor Dimitrov to win Rotterdam Open title
The Swiss veteran becomes the oldest ever world No 1 at 36 years of age and is back on top spot for the first time in over five years.
Fans of Lucky Charms seem to be ecstatic over this announcement, taking to Twitter to express their overzealous excitement. It will be available more widely at major grocery retailers and big box stores in March, according to the news release.
Lucky Charms will continue to feature a collection of magical icons such as hearts, stars, horseshoes, clovers, blue moons, rainbows, red balloons and now magical unicorns.
Boston Red Sox agree to deal with slugger JD Martinez, reports say
On top of lacking good speed (considering he's an outfielder), Martinez had a very high 26.2 strikeout rate previous year . The 33-year-old Dyson hit.251 with five home runs, 30 RBIs and 28 stolen bases with the Seattle Mariners last season.
- Singapore to bring in carbon tax from 2019
- Anyone Need OLED Panels? Poor iPhone X Sales Leave Samsung with Surplus
- Winter Olympics 2018: Lindsey Vonn joins star exodus from team event
- Israeli tank fires into Gaza after blast near soldiers
- FA Cup quarter-final draw: Big guns kept apart again
- Yanks get Drury, Arizona acquires Souza
- 'It's guns like this that takes away lives'
- Congress MLA's son assualt a man at Bengluru restaurant, absconding
- Fox News to launch over-the-top opinion streaming service
- Oil Price Stabilises As Brent Crude Gains At $65.30 Per Barrel