He wisely chose to remove both the buds and place them on some gym equipment before finding some help. When he returned the right side was blown apart and charred.
Jason Colon, of Tampa, said on Thursday he noticed white smoke coming out of the painfully trendy headphone bud, set the gizmo down on his workout machine, and went off to get an LA Fitness staffer for help.
Mr Colon says he believes the gadget's battery was responsible for the damage. "He's thankful he thought to remove the wireless AirPods when he sensed trouble". "But I'm sure since it hangs down, it could've been [my] ear lobe". So let's dive in to see some more details on the scenario and what does Apple have to say on the issue.
"I didn't see it happen, but, I mean, it was already fried", Colon told local television station WFLA TV.
Premier League news conferences
However, with his job on the line, Chelsea face a season-defining few weeks after West Brom's visit to Stamford Bridge on Monday. We have to get diving out of the game. "Every week there are three games".
"That's the craziest thing I ever went through". "You can see the flame damage". "Ear lobe could've been burnt".
After Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 debacle in 2016, the tech industry has started exercising caution over devices that utilise Lithium-ion batteries.
Apple's AirPods are a one of a kind device, featuring advanced technology that no other company is now offering.
This isn't the first case of a popular product bursting into flames.
Rodgers sinks birdie putt on 18th hole at Pebble Beach Pro
McIlroy was four-under through 15 holes before suffering a bogey on the 16th, when his wayward drive finished in a waste area. Four-times major victor McIlroy is using Pebble as the start of a busy PGA Tour campaign leading up to the Masters in April.
A spokesperson from Apple has told the news station that it is investigating the incident to find out what exactly happened.
However, as soon as he got back, he saw the earphone popped into pieces.
A man's AirPods exploded while he was at the gym YouTube/News Channel 8 A man's AirPods have exploded while he was at the gym.
Sask. tied for 2nd lowest unemployment rate in Canada
The wage improvements in January arrived the same month that saw Ontario take the controversial step of raising its minimum wage. After a record-breaking string of gains, Canada's job market was due for a pullback, said James Marple, TD senior economist.
- Police officer shot dead, two deputies wounded serving warrant in Georgia
- Hawkeyes hammered by Big Ten leaders
- Srinagar shootout: State police arrests four including two militants
- "Very intense" flu season on track to break records, CDC says
- Apple HomePod is already losing the smart speaker battle
- General Motors Posts Strong Results Despite Its Losses
- Recruit's mom walks off stage after he chooses Florida on signing day
- Tata Motors showcases its electric future
- UAE to welcome India's Modi ahead of World Government Summit
- Spurs aim to gun down new-look Arsenal