In doing so he surpassed Fernando Torres and Daniel Sturridge as the quickest player to reach 20 goals in the English top flight, with the centre-forward duo both doing so in 27 games. "I made a decision to come here and I think it was a good choice", Salah added. "I was comfortable at Roma, I had two great seasons there and I was very happy, but I've always been the sort of guy who takes a chance, to put myself under pressure".
When asked about the comments from his national team boss Hector Cuper he refused to distance himself from them. "It is a good league, of course, with top teams, and the style of play is very attractive". I always feel happy when I return.
Ronald Koeman "proud" to take on Holland coaching post
The Netherlands finished in third place behind France and Sweden in UEFA Group A in 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying. Koeman has been capped 78 times for his country and won the European Championship in 1988.
"Yes, I follow it (Spanish football), I see some games".
Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has given his reasoning for why he failed to impress in his first spell in the Premier League with Chelsea. I want to help the team to win trophies or be in a good position in the league, in my head I'm trying to do that.
21 goals in 25 games is a phenomenal achievement for Mohamed Salah - way more than even manager Jurgen Klopp would have expected after signing the player.
John Mahoney, who played Frasier's Martin Crane, dies aged 77
Born in Blackpool, England, in 1940, Mahoney chose to move to the U.S.at age 19 after visiting his war bride sister in the states. John Mahoney , far right, with his Frasier co-stars David Hyde Pierce , Peri Gilpin, Kelsey Grammer and Jane Leeves.
"In football you never know", he responded. I was also able to play with Totti, which was a dream.
The Armenian has three assists already since moving to the Emirates Stadium and reuniting with his former Borussia Dortmund team-mate Aubameyang, echoing his start to the season with Manchester United.
'Frasier' dad John Mahoney dies at 77
After Frasier he continued to appear in American TV shows and films including In Treatment, Burn Notice , and Hot in Cleveland . Other film credits include Eight Men Out (1988), Say Anything (1989), Reality Bites (1994) and Dan in Real Life (2007).
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro up for pre-order on Amazon, other e
- Trump flirts with flashy military parade long eschewed by US
- Listen To Rob Gronkowski's 911 Call Reporting A Burglary
- Josh McDaniels, Matt Patricia will both coach against Patriots next season
- Netanyahu: Israel Expects Countries to Tell Truth about Holocaust, Including Poland
- Justin Trudeau Mansplains Inclusivity to Woman Who Says 'Mankind'
- Julian Assange arrest warrant still stands, court rules
- National Football League side Detroit Lions hide secret message in head coaching announcement
- National Signing Day 2018
- US Pulling Troops from Iraq After Crushing ISIS