Her R-rated reaction features a lot of bleeped-out swear words and a fuzzed-out glimpse of Jar Jar Binks' anatomy.
The Oscar-winning actress returned to the NY studios in honor of the February 23 release of her new sci-fi film, "Annihilation". The rap is self-aware enough to even call out the fact it's essentially the same joke with updated references, but also shows Portman still has it in her to spit fire.
"Portman, Portman, Portman, Portman, Portman, Portman", she starts.
Second woman 'arrested' in Tehran for hijab protest
Many Islamists believe hijab should not be imposed by the law, though they consider it a religious task for every Muslim woman. Despite the fear of reprisals, millions of women in Iran defy the restrictions on a daily basis.
On her French husband Benjamin Millepied, she said, "My man dance but he's not a ballerino. Yeah, he twinkle his toes, but he give me good D, though".
The music video ended with Portman shoving a Times Up pin into Beck Bennett's head.
Other Portman highlights from this week's show include her opening monologue, which played off of NBC's upcoming Winter Olympics coverage.
Bundle Up: Punxsutawney Phil Has Predicted Six More Weeks of Winter
As a broadcast meteorologist, however, I should point out that Phil and his handlers don't seem to play by the rule book. The tradition grew in popularity in 1993 with the release of the comedy " Groundhog Day ", starring Bill Murray.
Portman also played Jackie Kennedy in a skit alongside "Hillary Clinton", played by Kate McKinnon, and "Melania Trump", played by Cecily Strong.
Well, much to our delight, the Black Swan actress has done it again and this one is even funnier than the first one.
Samberg wasn't the only former cast member to make an unexpected appearance that night. Yes, it's a guise for the Super Bowl rivalry, complete with Rachel Dratch and Tina Fey cameos, and it's just a great sketch. The patriots from New England are proud of the five victories in battle while citizens from Philadelphia are eager to prove themselves.
Alibaba takes stake in Ant Financial as revenue surges 56%
X Financial research firm S3 Partners issued a report on Alibaba that focused on the amount of its shares that are sold short. Zacks have been tracking these sell-side analyst estimates for more than 25 years, creating consensus EPS estimates.
- Moscow slams U.S. statements on Russia's refusal to cut nuclear capabilities
- Vice President Mike Pence talks economy at local business in Greenbrier County
- Shooting injures 6 foreigners in Italy, 1 arrested
- Mattis Warns Syria To not Use Chemical Weapons
- First grid girls, now F1 drops classic start times
- China Rejects US Revision of Nuclear Strategy
- Nikola Mirotic trade grades: Who wins the deal?
- 'It never happened': Stormy Daniels denies '06 affair with Trump
- Girl Power! Look who challenged Sonam Kapoor for holding a pad?
- 6N: Dreams turn to dust for Scotland against rampant Wales