During the Super Bowl, HBO released a commercial for the sci-fi/western drama that promised a return in April. That first season centered on a complicated, twisty story that unfolded in multiple timelines but didn't always let viewers know it took place in multiple timelines.
In the trailer, Evan Rachel Wood's Dolores narrates a revolutionary speech over chilling pianos as mechanical bulls literally bulldoze the "backstage" human labs. But during tonight's Super Bowl LII, fans were given a major gift: a fantastic Season 2 trailer!
Mattis Warns Syria To not Use Chemical Weapons
It was followed by missile strikes by United States military on a Syrian air base. Washington has acknowledged supporting anti-Assad groups on several occasions.
As a kicker, the ad finally revealed the Westworld season 2 premiere date: April 22. We've lived by your rules long enough.
We can save this world, we can bring it to the ground. There is going to be ten more episodes over the course of the second season, which is going to feature many returning characters but also a heck of a lot of mystery. We see Dolores with several other hosts, including Bernard (Jeffrey Wright), smiles plastered on their faces in what appears to be the immediate aftermath of the violent rampage Dolores unleashed during the launch of Ford's final narrative.
Israel to legalize settlement outpost deep in West Bank
IDF troops operate in the Jenin area on February 3, 2018, in pursuit of Ahmed Jarrar, a suspect in the killing of Raziel Shevach. Israeli soldiers have shot and killed a Palestinian teenager during a raid in the West Bank .
Talulah Riley and Louis Herthum in its first season The second season will see Katja Herbers, Gustaf Skarsgård and Fares Fares join the cast as series regulars.
Tell us, HollywoodLifers - What did YOU think of the first trailer for Westworld's second season? HBO's official Twitter account has resumed all motor functions and started promoting Westworld Season 2.
Alibaba takes stake in Ant Financial as revenue surges 56%
X Financial research firm S3 Partners issued a report on Alibaba that focused on the amount of its shares that are sold short. Zacks have been tracking these sell-side analyst estimates for more than 25 years, creating consensus EPS estimates.
Westworld season one was the most-watched freshman series on HBO.
- Charges File Against Reloader Who Sold Stephen Paddock Ammunition
- First grid girls, now F1 drops classic start times
- Key Facts About the Salvador Castro Shooting
- Watch Natalie Portman Impersonate Eleven From 'Stranger Things' on SNL
- Bundle Up: Punxsutawney Phil Has Predicted Six More Weeks of Winter
- Trump reportedly asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team'
- S. African president faces top ruling party officials
- China Rejects US Revision of Nuclear Strategy
- WaPo: White House withdrawing nominee to lead Council on Environmental Quality
- Five things Zidane must put right before PSG tie — Real Madrid