Some of the code-names are obvious while a few others are nearly impossible to decipher. Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will be backed by a 3,000mAh and 3,500mAh batteries respectively. The pictures all have the number "9" on them, suggesting the upcoming Galaxy S9 series.
Manchester United 'will not allow Daley Blind to join Roma'
Roma have failed to agree a fee with Manchester United for Daley Blind and have moved for Sporting Lisbon left back Jonathan Silva.
The third device astarqlte is believed to be the Galaxy S9 Active, which should launch later this summer. The "a" here may mean Active, while "q" and "lte" could mean it may sport a Qualcomm processor along with LTE connectivity. Samsung further confirmed it by adding star in the file name of its MWC event invitation. The listing also shows the images of the batteries of both the smartphones as well. Also do backup your device before you install the update. Some reports are coming that it would be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC in U.S. and China, and a Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC in other global markets (including India). Reports have confirmed that Samsung will reposition the fingerprint sensors on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ to place below the rear camera lens. Those, sadly, are the exact same capacities as the Galaxy S8 and S8+ a year ago.
Moscow lashes at Washington for potential sanction list
The provision for a so-called oligarchs list has caused a great deal of agitation among the elites of Russian Federation . Last night, the Trump administration said it is not imposing any of those sanctions because the threat of them is enough.
All the major Samsung smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8 and S8 Active will receive the update. So, it looks like these will be the final battery capacities of these upcoming flagships. We can expect the rugged S9 Active to feature a slightly bigger battery than 3000mAh.
Palestinian president to attend UN Security Council's meeting on Middle East
Mark Tawadros II, Arab Parliament chief Meshaal bin Fahm al-Salmi and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. UNRWA is funded nearly entirely by voluntary contributions from United Nations member states.
Meanwhile, a support page for Samsung Galaxy S9 was made live in Germany. He's also shared the Galaxy S9's fingerprint reader, which has a new shape, and the phone's camera module, which has just one camera.
- Antonio Conte's potential next job after Chelsea
- EasyJet CEO takes pay cut to match female predecessor
- Airline bans 'emotional support' peacock from boarding plane
- Rose McGowan Calls out Justin Timberlake for Working With Woody Allen
- Klopp: Jamie Carragher needs to lose weight, not Virgil van Dijk
- Nintendo Switch exceeds lifetime sales of Wii U in just nine months
- Killer whale able to mimic human speech
- Polar bears might be worse off than we thought, study finds
- Battle for Azeroth Expansion To Release This Summer
- South Korea Doesn't Plan to Shut Down Cryptocurrency Trading, Says Finance Minister