Headlining this month's selection of games is Shadow Warrior.
With both the first and second titles now backwards compatible, there's no reason why you shouldn't look to play through the entire series from start to finish.
Jio slashes JioPhone plan to Rs 49 from Rs 153
Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has announced a new Rs. 49 plan that offers free voice calls and unlimited data for 28 days. By making changes in the Jio offers and providing more Internet data facilities will attract more people to switch to Jio.
Are you happy with February's selection of games? They can then download Crazy Taxi, a $9.99 title, for free the very next day through February 28th. Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India, a $9.99 value, is going to be available as a free download from February 16th to March 15th. This has been true of every Fallout game and it's definitely true of Fallout 4, which is available to play this weekend for free.
Stamp out easy mail access to deadly fentanyl, Senate report urges
Further investigation uncovered 500 financial documents tied to roughly $766 million of fentanyl that has entered the country. American fatalities linked to opioids including fentanyl totaled more than 42,000 in 2016, according to government data.
In total, nine new titles from the Xbox 360 have been launched by the tech giant in January, with more likely on the way. Another one that was largely ignored on release, and we urge you to give it a go. The 2010 remake of Crazy Taxi, a Sega Dreamcast classic, will be free from February 16-28. Unlike its sequel, the game runs at 60 FPS on Xbox One.
Microsoft is continuing to bolster the subscription service, and this addition cues a huge sigh of relief from those hopeful of Game Pass' potential. There will be two for the Xbox One console and another two for the Xbox 360 system.
US Economy excelling 3 percent growth remains out of reach
Sterling rose sharply against the dollar following the news, flirting with $1.43, up 1% on the day. Whether that growth continues, however, will be influenced by many factors outside Trump's control.
But it's not just the most immediate upcoming exclusives that will be available through the subscription service. As long as you're a subscriber, you'll still have access.
- Consumer groups laud US FDA's pro-e-cigarettes tack
- FBI Agent shots kidnapping victim: botched raid in Houston
- Xiaomi overtakes Samsung in world's hottest smartphone market
- USA Gymnastics Board to Resign Amid Sex Abuse Scandal
- 15-year-old suspect in Kentucky shooting will be tried as adult
- Pakistan Condemns 'Unilateral' US Drone Strike
- 2 federal agencies investigate Tesla crash on 405 Fwy in Culver City
- PACE says global community, Council of Europe responsible for peace
- Woods tempers expectations for PGA return
- How Burger King is using Whoppers to talk about net neutrality