Also, the camera design will be different from the S8 and S8+. The fingerprint scanner was present alongside the camera lens at the back, on the Galaxy S8 devices.
PACE says global community, Council of Europe responsible for peace
That trip got delayed amid fury over Trump's announcement that he will move the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Both models will get the Super AMOLED screens with a diagonal of 5.8 and 6.2 inches.
The major difference between the Galaxy S9 and its predecessor is that it has 6GB RAM/128GB of internal storage for S9 and 4GB RAM/64GB of internal storage for the standard S9. Now tipster Evan Blass has put out pictures of Samsung's new flagships on Twitter, giving us a good look at the two phones.
Pence: Embassy move set for 2019
Trump have "an unprecedented meeting of the minds", wrote Chemi Shalev , a columnist for Haaretz . Pence's first visit to the region as vice president has included stops in Egypt and Jordan .
The Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ will be incremental upgrades to the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ at least as far as design is concerned. You can keep checking the official website to know when the event goes live and know more about this anticipated Galaxy smartphone. Which means, ideally both of them will come with Samsung's hallmark bezel-less Infinity display and an unusual aspect ratio of 18:9. The primary [rear] 12MP camera is said to have a variable aperture that can mechanically adjust and switch between f/2.4 and smallest-in-class f/1.5.
The render reveals that the Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be able to capture video at 720pixels and slow-mo videos at 480fps (frames-per-second).
Jio slashes JioPhone plan to Rs 49 from Rs 153
Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has announced a new Rs. 49 plan that offers free voice calls and unlimited data for 28 days. By making changes in the Jio offers and providing more Internet data facilities will attract more people to switch to Jio.
- FBI Agent shots kidnapping victim: botched raid in Houston
- Consumer groups laud US FDA's pro-e-cigarettes tack
- Stamp out easy mail access to deadly fentanyl, Senate report urges
- Woods tempers expectations for PGA return
- The Apple HomePod is available to pre-order this Friday
- MSU Athletic Director Mark Hollis retires
- Elton John to play Albany in farewell tour
- Xiaomi overtakes Samsung in world's hottest smartphone market
- Catholic Appointed as US Ambassador for Religious Freedom
- Clock ticks on immigration in U.S. after shutdown ends