Peel Regional Police are investigating a convenience store robbery that occurred on Tuesday, Jan. 9, in the area of Trelawny Circle and Tenth Line in Mississauga. Police said a man walked into the gas station, demanded money and left.
Police are searching for a suspect after a possible armed robbery scare at the Walgreens in Hamburg Wednesday night. After one suspect took out a shotgun, the second went up to the counter, knocked down merchandise, and took the cash register.
One cigarette can make two-thirds of adults addicts
Across the United Kingdom , more men are smokers than women , with 17.7% of men being current smokers compared to 14.1% of women. According to the scientists, this study highlights how important is to prevent people from smoking the very first cigarette .
The clerk described the robber as a white male, approximately 5-foot-7 inches tall, thin build.
Police have looked at surveillance video and said it is indeed the same man.
House Democrats call on Republicans to pull FISA bill, cite Trump tweet
FISA is unconstitutional, and can potentially be abused by any president that wants to violate the privacy of an American citizen. Adam Schiff of California, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said on the floor.
The suspects then fled the scene, and ran towards the Lincoln Ave. area. No injuries were reported.
Police were unable to locate the suspect, but they did find evidence behind the Valvoline across the street, including shoes, clothes, and a weapon. The second suspect was described as a light-skinned black male who wore, dark trousers, a black coat, gray face mask, gray hooded sweatshirt, blue latex gloves and gray shoes/boots.
The 5 biggest Nintendo Switch games announced in today's Nintendo Direct
REUTERS/Kim Kyung-HoonAn event guest plays with the Nintendo Switch in Tokyo, Japan during its announcement on January 13, 2017. For the first time ever, Princess Zelda's loyal Hyrulean Captain Impa makes her debut as a playable character.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the MSP Salisbury Barrack at 410-749-3101.
- Ecuador wants Julian Assange out of London embassy
- OH at center of national fight over registered voter rights
- Our soldiers massacred Rohingya - Myanmar
- Prepare To Die Again…Dark Souls Remastered Announced
- India, Pakistan held NSA-level talks focussing on cross-border terrorism: MEA
- Trump Opens Way for States to Seek Work Requirement for Medicaid
- Apparently, this is why Meghan Markle is always fiddling with her hair
- Facebook launches local news feature 'Today in'
- Francis Coquelin Officially Seals Valencia Move After Nearly a Decade With Arsenal
- Bond yields spike as China questions U.S. treasuries