Barcelona talisman Leo Messi along with his fierce rival Cristiano Ronaldo has been tipped to lead the team with Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, Eden Hazard and Kevin De Bruyne forming a bolstering midfield.
Los Blancos have the most players, five, in UEFA's Team of the Year, followed by Juventus with two of their stars, while Paris Saint-Germain, FC Barcelona, Manchester City and Chelsea have one representative each.
Trump Opens Way for States to Seek Work Requirement for Medicaid
Brian Neale, director of the federal Medicaid office, believes the new program will be greatly helpful for those involved. The move is expected to impact millions of Americans who rely on the state-federal program to help get health coverage.
Many are also questioning how Harry Kane was omitted from the selection, with the 24-year old having scored 56 goals for club and country last year - more than any other player.
Voted by the fans, the usual suspects of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi make the cut but to the surprise of many, only two Premier League players feature.
Protests hit Tunisia for 3rd night as prime minister warns of clampdown
Prime Minister Youssef Chahed called for calm, while at the same time affirming the right to demonstrate in the streets. Fresh clashes were reported across several towns for a third night on Wednesday.
At 39, Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon was chosen as the goalkeeper to extend his record as the oldest player to make the team, while the other Serie A player named is teammate Giorgio Chiellini.
Instead, Eden Hazard of Chelsea is the third member of an attacking trident in a team dominated by Real Madrid stars after Zinedine Zidane's men retained the Champions League and beat Barca to winning LaLiga a year ago. The 4-4-2 formation team has a magnificent backline comprising of Sergio Ramos, Marcelo, Giorgio Chiellini and Dani Alves.
Francis Coquelin Officially Seals Valencia Move After Nearly a Decade With Arsenal
Coquelin spoke to former Arsenal team-mates Shkodran Mustafi, Nacho Monreal, Hector Bellerin and Santi Cazorla about the move. They were very good. "He goes to Valencia because he didn't get enough games with us this season and he had an opportunity".
Neymar might not have a place but his compatriot and PSG team-mate Dani Alves has been given a berth on the right.
- Prepare To Die Again…Dark Souls Remastered Announced
- James Franco accused of 'inappropriate or sexually exploitative behaviour' by five women
- Apparently, this is why Meghan Markle is always fiddling with her hair
- Ripple price (XRP/USD) spikes after announcement of MoneyGram partnership
- Why Fans Are Furious About Michelle Williams' Treatment In Her New Movie
- OH at center of national fight over registered voter rights
- Jessica Falkholt's Life Support Has Been Reportedly Switched Off
- Browns to name Wolf as assistant GM
- UCF Fans Put Up Billboard Challenging Alabama To Play Them
- Martian ice could sustain human outposts