MEA spokesman Raveesh Kumar said: "I am saying that talks have taken place on how to eliminate the scourge of terrorism from this region", adding India "raised (the issue of) cross-border terrorism in these talks". He said India used the opportunity to raise the issue of cross border terrorism, infiltration and safe sanctuaries for terrorists along the border with Pakistan. While our position remains that terror and talks cannot go together, we believe talks on terror can definitely go ahead.
"Their (Russia's and America's) support has ensured that (the) FATF, at its plenary meeting on November 2, 2017, called upon Pakistan to report on the action being taken to curb terror financing, especially in respect of the proscribed entities and individuals", the ministry of external affairs (MEA) wrote to a parliamentary panel recently.
Ecuador wants Julian Assange out of London embassy
In addition to the aforementioned crimes, Assange was also charged and tried for the rape of two Swedish women. The UK did not grant that request, nor are we in talks with Ecuador on this matter.
The meeting also took place just one day after the wife and mother of imprisoned former Indian naval officer Kulbhushan Jadhav had met him in Islamabad.
The Spokesperson said that the NSA-level metings were part of an "operational-level dialogue" similar to the talks that are held between the DGMOs of both sides and between the border forces of two countries. The Government on Thursday said "though terror and talks cannot go together, talks on terror can definitely go on". In December 2015, the two NSAs, along with the two foreign secretaries, had met, again in Bangkok, which was not revealed till after the meeting. Raveesh made it clear that the meeting date of the NSAs was pre-decided. New Delhi had claimed that the two women were mistreated by Pakistani officials during the meeting.
Georgia QB Eason headed to Huskies
Eason then started the 2017 opener against Appalachian State, but he suffered a knee injury that knocked him out of the game. Should Eason choose the Huskies, it would give him a year to learn the team's system while providing UW with flexibility.
Pakistan has maintained high-level diplomatic contacts with the Indian establishment, an Indian Express report said on January 3.
Our soldiers massacred Rohingya - Myanmar
It comes as two reporters for Reuters news agency face trial for receiving secret documents reportedly related to the massacre. Government forces began a sweeping crackdown against the minority group following a Rohingya militant attack on August 25.
- MLB Rumors: Astros To Land Gerrit Cole In Trade Despite Yankees' Interest
- Apparently, this is why Meghan Markle is always fiddling with her hair
- Ronaldo, Messi, de Bruyne named in Year 2017 UEFA Team
- Bond yields spike as China questions U.S. treasuries
- MH370: Malaysia Signs Deal With United States Firm to Locate Missing Plane
- James Franco accused of 'inappropriate or sexually exploitative behaviour' by five women
- UCF Fans Put Up Billboard Challenging Alabama To Play Them
- OJ Simpson addresses rumor he's Khloe Kardashian's dad
- The 5 biggest Nintendo Switch games announced in today's Nintendo Direct
- OH at center of national fight over registered voter rights