Arsenal attempted to sign Lemar last summer, failing with a bid late in the transfer window, and remain keen on the France global, while Liverpool have been linked following the sale of Philippe Coutinho.
Jardim claimed that Monaco were under no pressure to sell one of their prized assets before the window shuts at the end of the month, but admitted that he would have to see what occurs between now and then over Lemar's possible sale.
President Trump to Announce 'Fake News Media' Awards Monday
Late Night hosts are already campaigning for the honor of being awarded what Stephen Colbert dubbed a "Fakie". I don't think this wins the president a single vote or advances his agenda a single inch.
Liverpool have been linked with French worldwide and Monaco star Thomas Lemar and the rumors have gathered pace since the departure of Coutinho from the Anfield club.
Lemar is regarded as one of the most exciting young midfielders to have emerged out of France in recent years, thanks largely due to his exploits for Monaco last season.
"The thing is that in the summer he was definitely closer to joining Arsenal than Liverpool".
"We don't usually sell in winter, but the transfer window is open until the end of the month, and you have to prepare yourself for anything and everything", he said.
Packers promoting Gutekunst to be next GM
He could join former Senior Personnel Analyst Alonzo Highsmith who joined John Dorsey's scouting staff in Cleveland last week. But how much are the Packers really changing? Also of interest here is this means good things for Mike McCarthy.
Reds boss Jurgen Klopp, though, remains an admirer of the 22-year-old attacker, who has also previously attracted interest from Arsenal.
Arsene Wenger remains keen on signing the French worldwide but the newspaper says Arsenal will now face competition from Liverpool and Chelsea after the Blues also joined the race for Lemar's signature.
"And, for Lemar, it's a risk to go to Liverpool right now in the way that, at Monaco, he would play every single game".
Hand grenade kills man in Stockholm suburb
Police have cordoned off an area outside the entrance to the metro station Varby Gard, and are investigating the incident. Police checked in and around the subway station after the blast to make sure there were no other explosive devices.
- Mohamed Salah wins CAF Player of the Year
- Brad Pitt Bid $120000 To Watch "Game of Thrones" With Emilia Clarke
- Songs in the dock: landmark lawsuits and what they cost
- Kylie Jenner wants to stay out of 'spotlight' due to rumoured pregnancy
- Ford adds diesel engine to F-150 for the first time
- Men who take ibuprofen are at risk for fertility problems, study says
- 4 powerlifting players killed in road accident in India
- Real Madrid loses Ramos for injury
- Egypt sets March 26 to March 8 as presidential election date
- Acer's Chromebook 11 brings USB-C charging to entry-level laptops