On Tuesday, Marvel's 'Runaway's was officially renewed for season 2 on Hulu with the season 1 finale just about to debut on Tuesday. As per reports, both seasons will consist of 13 episodes each. The first season was written and showrun by Gossip Girl and The O.C. creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage and starred Rhenzy Feliz, Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Gregg Sulkin,Allegra Acosta, Annie Wersching, Ryan Sands, Angel Parker, Ever Carradine,James Marsters, Kevin Weisman, Brigid Brannah, James Yaegashi, Brittany Ishibashi, Kip Pardue, and Julian McMahon. Hulu has just announced that it will be bringing the teen superhero show based on the comics by Brian K. Vaughan back for a second season.
Lenovo Debuts Standalone Mirage Solo Daydream VR Headset, Mirage Daydream VR Camera
Is VR180 something you could get behind? Underneath the flap on the end, there is a micro SD card slot, and a USB-C port. The Mirage Camera with Daydream , on the other hand, might have a price tag that's a bit harder to swallow at $300.
Teacher questioning superintendent's pay removed from board meeting in handcuffs
Local news station also reported that board member Anthony Fontana ruled her out of order at one point during the discussion. While she was being recognized by the superintendent, an Abbeville city marshal approached her and asked her to leave.
Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. Now that we know a second season on the way, there's never been a better time to jump in. Jeph Loeb, head of Marvel television, had the following to say about season two. Eliza Coupe, Derek Wilson, and Haley Joel Osment also star.
Brad Pitt Bid $120000 To Watch "Game of Thrones" With Emilia Clarke
Pitt offered to pay $120,000 to watch an episode of " Game of Thrones " with Emilia Clarke - but he was outbid. Emilia Clarke's " Game of Thrones " co-star Kit Harington said he'd watch the show with the victor as well.
The Future Man Plot: Future Man follows a janitor by day/world-ranked gamer by night who travels through time to prevent the extinction of humanity after mysterious visitors from the future proclaim him the key to defeating the imminent super-race invasion. Seth Rogen and Jonah Goldberg serve as executive producers on the comedy series. While that's the same number Future Man had in its first season, it's an additional three for Runaways, which had only 10 episodes in its first season.
- Men who take ibuprofen are at risk for fertility problems, study says
- IED Returns To Kashmir, Blast In Sopore Kills 4 Cops
- Nvidia's New AI Platform Brings Smart Assistants and AR to the vehicle
- Monaco don't think they can hold onto Arsenal, Liverpool target
- Acer's Chromebook 11 brings USB-C charging to entry-level laptops
- Songs in the dock: landmark lawsuits and what they cost
- 4 powerlifting players killed in road accident in India
- Toyota's new automated auto system will bring retail stores to you
- Expect at least two new BlackBerry smartphones in 2018, says TCL
- Kylie Jenner wants to stay out of 'spotlight' due to rumoured pregnancy