Now comes the next phase of this brutal winter season: Another blast of bone-chilling Arctic air.
But don't celebrate yet - this heat wave may also come with an inch of snow and up to a tenth of an inch of ice, according to a National Weather Service alert issued Saturday.
Monday is a good news and bad news situation.
The bitter cold continues tonight, with wind chills bringing lows down to the single digits in the Triad, the National Weather Service said Saturday.
Police Fatally Shot a Man During a Swatting Hoax
Without naming Finch, police later said that a man emerged from the house and was repeatedly ordered to put his hands up. The officer who fired the shot, a seven-year veteran of the department, is on paid leave pending the investigation.
The weather service said forecast models are trending drier and have relegated possible ice impacts to a smaller area of northeast Alabama than previously forecast.
We may see a wintry mix of snow and sleet on Monday, with a 50 percent chance of precipitation and temperatures hovering around 32 degrees.
The advisory will be in effect from 1 a.m. Friday through noon on Saturday.
Low temperatures will be around six degrees Saturday night, with wind chills possibly dropping to -15.
Paladins Gets New Battlegrounds Mode Trailer
Paladins isn't the first game to copy-pasta PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds , which past year , took over the world of PC gaming. Along the way, they'll find over "four dozen" outposts filled with various loot and zeppelins that drop legendary gear.
Freezing rain could return to the Tri-Cities Friday, according to the National Weather Service.
The actual temperature is only expected to reach 10 on Thursday, and Friday's high is forecast to be lower still at 8, with sunny skies both days.
Snowfall totals have been considerably lower in western sections of the Garden State.
Chiefs' win probability was almost 98 percent at one point against Titans
Derrick Henry coughed up the ball and this time no whistle was blown, so Johnson returned the fumble for a touchdown. On the second play of the fourth quarter, Titans running back Derrick Henry broke free for a 35-yard touchdown run.
- Tamil Nadu bus strike continues for fourth day; commuters left stranded
- 'Game of Thrones' Officially Confirmed to Return in 2019
- FA Cup: Manchester United, Liverpool qualify for 4th round
- Grassley, Graham call for investigation into "Trump dossier" author
- UK Lawmakers Propose 'Latte Levy' To Cut Coffee Cup Waste
- Sears to Close An Additional 100+ Stores
- Falcons face Rams in NFC Wild Card game
- Lalu sentenced to 3.5 years Jail in fodder scam
- Barkley set for Chelsea medical
- Reports of E. Coli bacteria found in romaine lettuce in Indiana