Johnson said she and her mother visited Moore's Gadsden law office in 1991 to discuss a custody dispute over the care of Johnson's young son.
Neighbours called 911 after seeing the flames, but after the fire was extinguished, everything Johnson's family and she owned had been lost, according to the report. "We have just the clothes on our backs".
The Etowah County Sheriff's Office issued a news release saying the Wednesday fire was being investigated as arson.
Here's Everything Khloe Kardashian Was Asked About Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy!
Kylie , who is yet to confirm her pregnancy , is believed to be due to give birth as early as February. Pregnancy rumors speculating about Kylie bubbled up starting in September.
"A suspect of interest is being spoken to", Barton said. "But there have been no charges, to my knowledge, related to the fire at this time".
She and a neighbor say they saw a young man around the house before and during the fire.
Corfman told the newspaper in a statement that the lawsuit aims "to do what I could not do as a 14-year-old - hold Mr. Moore and those who enable him accountable". "When the fire department got there, I started helping them". "I guess I'm ashamed I didn't say nothing, didn't turn around and slap him". Johnson alleges that as she was leaving the meeting Moore "grabbed my behind".
Reports of E. Coli bacteria found in romaine lettuce in Indiana
Though the source of infection is still unknown, the CDC is investigating leafy greens and romaine lettuce. The CDC is now interviewing sick people to determine what they ate in the week prior to getting sick.
Johnson and her family are living in a motel while their friends and neighbors help them recover from the blaze.
One neighbor said he spotted an individual, who has a history of public intoxication, walking near the house before and during the fire. Make a one-time donation to support the quality, independent journalism of TheDCNF. Freedom of speech isn't free. We're not dependent on commercial or political support and we do not accept any government funding.
Raiders to announce Gruden hiring next Tuesday
Despite not coaching in almost a decade Gruden has routinely been a magnet for head coaching rumors. Get prep sports breaking news alerts from the Gwinnett Daily Post staff delivered to your email.
- North Korea strikes its own city Tokchon as test missile goes wrong
- Paladins Gets New Battlegrounds Mode Trailer
- United States warns North Korea against new missile test, plays down talks
- Packers GM Ted Thompson "transitioning into new role"
- Details, images, and pricing of the Nokia 6 (2018) revealed
- UK Lawmakers Propose 'Latte Levy' To Cut Coffee Cup Waste
- USA suspending more than $255m in security aid to Pakistan
- 23 injured in NY city fire
- HP recalls 50000 laptop batteries amid overheating concerns
- Arsenal vs Chelsea: Controversy as Bellerin rescues point for Gunners