While the Evertonian has been out injured for first half of the season, he has resumed training and thus will be available to play in all four competitions for the Blues.
LGD unveils 88-inch 8K OLED display
Because OLED displays are self-emissive LG claims it has been able to achieve this without sacrificing brightness. The recent development in this scenario is the construction of a manufacturing plant in China's Guangzhou city.
The 24-year-old England man rejected a new deal at Everton and is out of contract at the end of this season, opening the door to a cut-price move.
Barkley called off a move to Chelsea last summer on deadline day and Tottenham were interested in signing the midfielder, but things have changed in north London.
Everton manager Sam Allardyce had confirmed on Thursday that Barkley's departure from Merseyside is just a matter of when, not if.
Nine more dead as violent Iran protests continue over price of food
At least five people were killed Monday in protests in Isfahan province, according to Iran's state-run Asriran news agency. The intelligence ministry said "rioters and agitators of public-unrest" had been arrested, ISNA news agency reported.
Tottenham have been monitoring Barkley's situation but Sky Sports suggest the North Londoners have made a decision to end their interest with Mauricio Pochettino now looking at alternative targets.
New manager Sam Allardyce said past year that if he returned to full fitness and remained committed, he could still have a future at the club.
"I would expect there would be sometime in this window if there is going to be any interest from some of the big boys", he said.
[PyeongChang 2018] S. Korea 'carefully' mulling timing of offering talks with NK
He said the North and South could meet urgently to discuss the North sending a delegation. "This is reality not a threat". Asked to comment on Kim's speech, U.S.
Barkley's exit will bring an end to his association with Everton, the club he joined as an 11-year-old and represented more than 150 times.
- When can you see the 'wolf moon' in New Orleans?
- Arctic air arrives just in time to ring in New Year
- South Africa: A Court Order Gives Zuma's Rivals More Ammunition
- Jack Del Rio Fired by Raiders Amid Jon Gruden Rumors
- All Mariah Carey Wanted For New Years Eve Was Some Tea
- Man accused of sexually assaulting sleeping woman on Spirit Airlines flight
- Temporary outage at Customs leads to longer lines
- Did you spot Katrina Kaif in Shah Rukh Khan's 'Zero' title announcement?
- Paladins Gets New Battlegrounds Mode Trailer
- Police Fatally Shot a Man During a Swatting Hoax