According to Radar Online, 20-year-old Kylie's boyfriend Travis has broken up with her saying he "just can't do this".
Insiders said: 'He finally plucked up the courage to tell Kylie he's done, that he loves her and will always be around for the baby, but they're not compatible as a couple.
"Kylie was totally blindsided even though everyone else in her life saw this coming", the insider also told the outlet.
Steve Jobs, the Italian clothing firm wins case against Apple
However, unlike Apple which uses the fruit by the same name to depict its company, Steve Jobs does the same with the letter "J". What do you think of the court's decision to allow Steve Jobs to exist as a non-Apple affiliated company?
The claims come just days after the couple were spotted partying together for the first time in over three months.
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Kylie and Travis for comment.
Soon followed reports of her elder sister Khloe Kardashian's pregnancy surfaced and she recently confirmed her happy news she was expecting her first child with Tristan Thompson. We are having a baby! I simply had to trust in Him and be patient.
Barber intentionally snipped customer's ear, cut bald path down head
That's when the customer says Shabani changed the clippers to a zero attachment and cut a path down the middle of his head. The angry barber then allegedly used clippers to shave off a strip of the customer's hair down the center of his head.
'I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. Her mirror selfie became a subject of fans' discussion just in a short while, the fans are speaking over her waist and slightly hip and tummy area, they are wondering whether it a baby bum or just an illusion caused by the shadow of her black and white polka dot dress.
Exhibit C: This garbage Kardashian-Jenner Christmas card (above) with no Kylie.
Florida's minimum wage set to increase on January 1
And that is the same rate for smaller companies with annual gross receipts of $305,000 or less per year, after January 1, 2018. Cathy Young, R-Olean, and Goodell for making sure the increase to $15 is phased in over the next few years.
- Ex alcoholic addict CBS46 anchor dies while traveling to father's funeral
- Extreme cold wave? Donald Trump jokes that global warming may help
- Petersburg explosion was terror attack
- Former Mewar royal slams changes suggested by CBFC in 'Padmavati' as cosmetic
- Husband in Custody, Cops Suspended in Young Brooklyn Mother's Stairwell Death
- Church shootout kills 1 militant in Egypt's Helwan
- Z & Beyonce Appear To Confess Everything In Dramatic 'Family Feud' Teaser
- LG starts rolling out Oreo to the V30 in Korea
- Facing backlash, Congress MLA Asha Kumari apologises for slapping woman constable
- Turnovers give Mississippi State 31-27 win over Louisville