Congress Working Committee (CWC) member and party legislator from Dalhouise Asha Kumari was booked for hurting a woman cop publicly as the legislator was trying to enter Congress head office Rajeev Bhavan here on Friday to attend party review meeting without showing the entry pass. "She abused me and pushed me, she should have shown restrain, I am her mother's age, but yes I agree I should not have lost my temper".
Kumari has lodged a complaint against the woman constable, requesting an FIR in this regard.
Sources said even the Congress President expressed concern over the incident and told the Congress men to have patience. On this, Asha Kumari said that she was abused by the constable and she was compelled to use her hands.
Husband in Custody, Cops Suspended in Young Brooklyn Mother's Stairwell Death
Pictured, Brooklyn couple, Tonie Wells and Barry Wells. "I'm still in shock", neighbor Michelle Ruiz told the New York Post . According to the Post , police have previously responded to a domestic incident at the home.
A bystander recorded the video of the incident in which Kumari can be seen slapping the lady constable and then being slapped back.
"I am not happy with it".
Liverpool sign defender in world record deal
Dembele has been linked with clubs in the Premier League, Ligue 1 and Serie A in advance of the January window opening. The player has cost Liverpool 75 million pounds (100.50 million US dollars), a new world record fee for a defender.
When the incident happened, Rahul was inside the party office where he was meeting MLAs, defeated candidates and local leaders to discuss the defeat of the Congress. The BJP had won 44 seats in the hill state to oust Congress' Virbhadra singh from the chief minister's chair and his party from the government.
The meeting is being held at the Rajiv Bhawan, the party's headquarters in Shimla.
Sensex tops 34000, Nifty at all time high of 10500
Out of 1,997 stocks traded on the NSE, 906 advanced, 766 declined and 325 remained unchanged today. Reddy's (+2.1%), Tech Mahindra (+2%) and Vedanta (+1.8%) were the top gainers on the Nifty50.
- EPL: Conte reveals Chelsea's target this season
- Extreme cold wave? Donald Trump jokes that global warming may help
- A timeline of Viswanathan Anand's world titles
- Forecast: Bitter cold continues with chance of weekend snow
- World Health Organization consider recognizing "gaming disorder" as a mental health condition
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Annual Pay Jumps 47 Percent to $12.8 Million
- Ex alcoholic addict CBS46 anchor dies while traveling to father's funeral
- Alabama officials certify Jones as Senate victor despite Moore challenge
- No Injuries as Israeli Tanks, Jets Strike Hamas Positions in Gaza
- Petersburg explosion was terror attack