The burglary charge indicates that Palin was attempting to "cause or attempt to cause physical injury to a person", according to the court records.
Todd Palin said he told Track Palin not to come and got his pistol "to protect his family".
Air service between Moscow and Cairo will resume on February 1
Sokolov says Russian Federation isn't talking about resuming charter flights to Egyptian resorts as yet. The two resorts have borne the brunt of the Russian ban, according to Egyptian media.
Track Palin, shown with Willow and Trig Palin in 2008, was arrested Saturday after authorities said he violently attacked his father, Todd.
Track Palin told police he tried to get in the door, but it did not open and he broke a window and disarmed his father.
The eldest son of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was arrested over the weekend on charges of burglary and assault.
Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions
Here's everything you need to know to watch the game , or follow along as we bring you the latest score, live updates and more. Have thoughts on how the Bears and Lions are performing? Kickoff between the Bears and Lions comes at 4:30 ET from Ford Field.
Track Palin, who his mother has said suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, has been arrested previously. Track Palin also told the police he had consumed a few beers earlier, the documents say.
He has remained in jail on Monday in lieu of $5,000 bail.
While interacting with the media, Sarah Palin said, "What my own son is going through, what he is going through coming back, I can relate to other families who feel ramifications of PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with".
Tavis Smiley Responds To Sexual Misconduct Allegations And Suspension From PBS
The best-selling author recently became the latest high-profile celebrity to be accused of sexual misconduct. PBS responded to Smiley's accusations by saying it stands by the integrity of the investigation.
Palin also faces a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge for causing almost $1,000 in property damage following an unspecified domestic violence incident, according to records. He pleaded guilty to misconduct involving weapons charge for possessing a weapon while intoxicated.
- Carmelo Anthony Returns to New York Tonight
- Updates from 2017 Las Vegas Bowl
- Haley Says Iran Must Stop Destabilizing Behavior
- Trump Transition Team Is Claiming Mueller Unlawfully Obtained Campaign E-mails
- Panthers owner Richardson to sell team amid misconduct allegations
- Putin thanks Trump for helping to foil terror attack plot
- United States government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry
- Instant analysis of Packers' season-ending loss to Panthers
- French privacy watchdog raps WhatsApp over Facebook data sharing
- Ronaldo Fires Real Madrid Past Gremio To Record CWC Triumph