Kim Jong-hyun, a key member of one of South Korea's biggest boy bands, SHINee, has died.
Emergency services were alerted by the singer's sister and he was later pronounced dead at hospital.
His fans posted messages of grief on his account after the news of his death broke. "The depression that has slowly been eating me away has finally gobbled me up". Coal briquettes release carbon monoxide. So talented, so kind, so handsome, so incredible, and so much more. "I'm heartbroken and devastated by the news". A third simply chimed in, "My tears won't stop". His debut solo album in 2015 topped the US Billboard World Albums chart.
Six dead, scores injured in Amtrak horror crash
The National Transportation Safety Board said a "go-team" is departing from Washington, D.C., to investigate the derailment. Seven trillion dollars spent in the Middle East while our roads, bridges, tunnels, railways (and more) crumble!
Jonghyun fronted Korean boy band SHINee.
Kim debuted in May 2008 as the main singer of SHINee under S.M. Entertainment, South Korea's biggest music label and entertainment agency, and has boasted a almost decade-long prolific career not just in group activities but as a solo singer-songwriter.
SM said in a statement: "Hello, this is SM Entertainment".
Track Palin arrested on charges of burglary, assault
Track Palin told police he tried to get in the door, but it did not open and he broke a window and disarmed his father. The eldest son of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was arrested over the weekend on charges of burglary and assault.
In a press release later on the same day, it stated that "Jonghyun has suddenly left us".
He was moved to a nearby hospital but later died, police were quoted as saying.
Our thoughts continue to be with Kim's loved ones during this hard time.
Trump Transition Team Is Claiming Mueller Unlawfully Obtained Campaign E-mails
Democratic lawmaker Jackie Speier said Friday that word had spread on Capitol Hill Trump was preparing a speech and setting up to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller .
If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Instant analysis of Packers' season-ending loss to Panthers
- Ronaldo Fires Real Madrid Past Gremio To Record CWC Triumph
- 3 women accuse hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons of rape
- Akshay Kumar's PadMan trailer is here!
- Putin praises Trump, blames 'spy mania' for meddling claims
- Egypt Regrets UN Failure To Pass Egypt-Drafted Resolution On Jerusalem
- Panthers owner Richardson to sell team amid misconduct allegations
- Multiple injured after ski lift malfunctions in Tussey Mountain resort
- Marvin Lewis reportedly planning to leave Bengals after season
- Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions