At least two people were shot and killed at the Pennsylvania State University Beaver campus in western Pennsylvania on Wednesday afternoon, December 13, according to local reports.
Penn State Beaver spokeswoman April Johnston-Smith says the campus was closed for the day but not many students were on campus due to finals week. Pennsylvania State Police told the outlet that the shooting involved a school employee and is being considered a murder-suicide.
Campus officials urged students to stay away from the student union building and the food services area after reports of as many as 15 shots.
Police said the woman and her husband were both found dead beside her vehicle near a Penn State Beaver dining hall. The two are separated by over 150 miles. We're waiting for the coroner to arrive, but this is not an active shooter situation.
Lufthansa cancels plan to buy Air Berlin's Niki
Those included some of the slots belonging to LG Walter, an Air Berlin subsidiary. The EU said it will continue to review Lufthansa's takeover of LGW.
According to our CBS Affiliate in Pittsburgh (KDKA), two people are dead.
Multiple shots were fired just before 4 p.m. near a Penn State Beaver dining hall, where the woman worked, state police Lt. Eric Hermick told WTAE-TV. CBS Pittsburgh reports that the woman was shot dead by her vehicle.
David Silva hails special Man City win on heels of 'difficult' derby
City made history on Wednesday when they claimed their 15th successive top-flight victory by outclassing lowly Swansea City 4-0. There were some unbelievable teams.
This is a developing story and will be updated as additional information becomes available.
Microsoft Wants to Take on Google by Making its Search Engine Smarter
New features include rich insights for Excel , an Acryonyms feature for Word , and touches of Cortana for the Outlook app on iOS . Word is getting a new feature, dubbed Acronyms, which helps users understand shorthand commonly used in their own workplaces.
- Do aliens exist? NASA likely to make big revelation this week
- Noon.com goes live in Saudi Arabia
- Westfield to Sell 35 Malls to European Real Estate Giant for $25B
- Christmas Kettle nets $17 m in 2016
- Google Maps will soon give you real-time notifications in transit mode
- Crytek sues Star Citizen studio in tangled lawsuit
- Things You Need To Know About The Zuma vs Madonsela Ruling
- Gas prices rise in freezing Europe after explosion and pipeline closure
- One Flu Death Reported As Connecticut Flu Season Ramps Up
- Samsung Notebook 9 (2018) and Notebook 9 Pen announced with upgraded features