Stranger Things tells the story of a group of young friends living in a small town in IN in the 1980s and the odd happenings that threaten them all. It takes place in the '80s and blends horror and science fiction and nostalgia together in a satisfying mixture that may strike a chord with you. "So I don't know what to do".
'Why mention real names if Padmavati is fictional?' CBFC to Bhansali
Bhansali and Joshi appeared before the standing committee, while the CBFC chief deposed before the Lok Sabha panel as well. The 30-member panel comprised actor-turned-MPs like Hema Malini (BJP), Raj Babbar (Congress) and Paresh Rawal (BJP).
To the surprise of no one, Netflix's fan fave TV series.
Qualcomm sues Apple back; Piper Jaffray analyst predicts iPhone future
These filings were issued yesterday, shortly after Apple had filed its own patent infringement lawsuit against Qualcomm . Now Qualcomm has filed a new lawsuit against Apple and this on included their new iPhone X as well as other devices.
Stranger things have happened, sure, but it's still worth noting the announcement Netflix made on Friday.
Google introduces Datally app to help conserve mobile data for Android users
That's where Google's new app Datally kicks in: It claims to help people save some data and thus, some money. She said the new app could also help one find great Wi-Fi nearby, and rate Wi-Fi networks among others.
The first two seasons of the show follow the supernatural disappearance of a young boy in a small, in town in the 1980s. They're going to be nearly a year older by the time we start shooting season three. We didn't want to do that again. We wanted to be able to start season three on a very clean slate. They added that there's no release date scheduled, although it seems likely it will be sometime in spring 2018.
- Tiger Woods Cards Opening Round 69 at Hero World Challenge
- Crude oil futures decline on overseas leads
- Jaitley indicates merger of 12 per cent, 18 per cent GST slabs
- Will Jimbo Fisher be on private plane owned by Texas A&M alum?
- Yemen's Houthis: Saleh's overture to Saudi 'a coup'
- Alaska Airlines to investigate Randi Zuckerberg's report of sexual harassment on plane
- An Oscar Contender's Reviews Are So Good, They Broke A Record
- Brzezinski: Trump's Scarborough tweet 'crossed another deeply disturbing line'
- Kashmir: 5 militants killed in Budgam encounter
- Manchester United handed awful blow ahead of Arsenal clash