According to Syria's state-run SANA news agency, pro-government forces managed to destroy two of the missiles in a response attack.
Media outlets outside of Israel reporting on the incident make no mention of a "Iranian base," saying that what was targeted was an Army ammunition depot.
Israeli fighter jets launched surface-to-surface missiles at a military installation outside the Syrian capital Damascus overnight, Syrian state TV reported.
Tiger Woods Cards Opening Round 69 at Hero World Challenge
He struggled with his chip shots, often faltering on the par 5s, that saw him placed at 1-under after the first nine holes. His first birdie came on the first when a 96-yard approach shot landed five feet from the hole for a simple birdie putt.
The Israeli military has not confirmed if it carried out the strike.
Israel has also struck several Syrian military facilities since the conflict began, mostly near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. In it, he addresses Iran's attempts to entrench itself in Syria and says Israel will not allow it.
Satellite image of alleged Iranian base in Syria.
Flu season could be bad this year, experts warn
To create a vaccine for each flu strain, manufacturers grow billions of WHO-selected viruses in chicken eggs, STAT reports . Health officials are warning the flu season could be a severe one and the flu shot may not be as effective as they hope.
The Israeli air force has said it struck arms convoys of the Syrian military and Lebanon's Hezbollah almost 100 times during more than six years of the Syrian war.
Last month the BBC revealed a claim that Iran was building a permanent military base near the town. The report was based on intelligence from "Western security sources", the report said.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has previously warned that Israel would not allow Iran to establish any military presence in Syria.
Parvez Musharraf declares full support for terror groups-Lashkar and JuD
In the interview, Musharraf also claimed his liking for the LeT founder Hafiz Saeed, who has a $10 million USA bounty on his head. Musharraf is now in Dubai, where he has taken refuge after Pakistan charged him with treason.
Hizballah fought a war with Israel in 2006. In short, the BBC spread what it acknowledged to be a mere "claim" based exclusively on an unnamed "Western intelligence source".
- Prayer vigil held in Onslow County for Mariah Woods
- Should Phillip Fulmer be the permanent athletic director at Tennessee?
- Brzezinski: Trump's Scarborough tweet 'crossed another deeply disturbing line'
- Qualcomm sues Apple back; Piper Jaffray analyst predicts iPhone future
- Jaitley indicates merger of 12 per cent, 18 per cent GST slabs
- Google introduces Datally app to help conserve mobile data for Android users
- Postseason Ban & Scholarship Reductions Expanded For Ole Miss Football By NCAA
- SCO summit to begin in Sochi
- Cyclone Ockhi: Naval ships deployed for rescue operations
- Super moon to be seen on Sunday night