Pakistan prime pinister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is now in the Russian city of Sochi for the SCO Head of Governments meeting and Foreign Office (FO) spokesman Mohammad Faisal was asked at regular briefing about any meeting between the leaders of the two countries.
China and Russian Federation have fat-tracked their cooperation and alliance in recent years.
India's ambassador to Russia Pankaj Saran received Sushma Swaraj at Sochi ahead of the SCO summit
The meeting will focus on further promotion and expansion of trade, economic and humanitarian cooperation in the SCO. Pakistan's Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is also participating in the SCO retreat being hosted by the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
India and Pakistan, formerly only observers in the SCO, joined as full members in June 2017.
Crude oil futures decline on overseas leads
That was a bit bigger than the forecast for a decline of 3 million barrels from analysts surveyed by S&P Global Platts. Total domestic crude production, however, climbed by 24,000 barrels to 9.68 million barrels a day last week.
She will be attending the restricted meeting of the heads of delegations on Friday, which will be followed by the preliminary sessions.
Abbasi is expected to outline Pakistan's commitment to SCO's objectives, including fighting terrorism and extremism and its honest interest in regional peace, stability and development.
Microsoft to start full renovation of Redmond campus
Ten of the structures being replaced are the original X-shaped buildings that marked the early days of Microsoft in Redmond. The work will be done about the same time that the Redmond light-rail station opens , scheduled for 2023.
Afghanistan's Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah has called on the member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) to use their leverage in bringing Afghan militant groups to the negotiations table. The CEO will also meet the SCO secretary-general.
Last week, Raveesh Kumar had said Swaraj will have bilateral meetings with several leaders on the sidelines of the summit.
Jaitley indicates merger of 12 per cent, 18 per cent GST slabs
Great news that quarterly GDP growth accelerates to 6.3 per cent against 5.7 per cent from the previous quarter. China remained ahead of India for a third quarter in a row in July-September, posting 6.8 per cent growth.
The SCO was founded in 2001, built on the foundations of a former organization - the Shanghai Five - and now includes China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikstan and Uzbekistan.
- British people place Longford above the border with Northern Ireland
- Consumer agency official English says will be in office Tuesday
- Surprise, surprise! Security by obscurity fails Apple's MacOS
- Tiger Woods keen to show his children what he is capable of
- An Oscar Contender's Reviews Are So Good, They Broke A Record
- City tops in crimes against sr citizens, 2nd against women
- Waze Is the First GPS App to Support Carpool Lanes
- YouTube to launch story feature 'Reels' akin to Snapchat, Instagram
- Kobolds & Catacombs Headed Out the Gate on December 7th
- Google introduces Datally app to help conserve mobile data for Android users