Man's best friend could also be man's best health secret.
The study looked at over 3.4 million Swedish individuals between the ages of 40 and 80 sampled from a national database and the Swedish Twin Register over a 12-year study period.
According to The Verge, a recent study in Sweden revealed that "dog owners had a 20 percent lower risk of dying compared to people who didn't have a dog".
Trump names North Korea a state sponsor of terrorism
The United States has designated only three other countries - Iran, Sudan and Syria - as state sponsors of terrorism. Experts contend Trump's policies are primarily symbolic moves that do little to actually punish North Korea.
"Other explanations include an increased well-being and social contacts or effects of the dog on the bacterial microbiome in the owner", she said in a university news release.
"I do agree that owning pets could help lower your risk of cardiovascular disease", agrees Dr Valerie Kwai Ben, a cardiologist at Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center. Scientists tracked the correlation between people, cardiovascular disease and whether they had a dog or not.
'Perhaps a dog may stand in as an important family member in the single households.
George Clooney to Star in 'Catch-22' Adaptation From Paramount TV
Originally adapted as a 1970's feature film directed by Mike Nichols, Catch-22 follows the life of Captain John Yossarian, a U.S. Robot , Netflix's The O.A., recently extended its first-look deal with Paramount Television through 2019.
'Dogs may be beneficial in reducing cardiovascular risk by providing a non-human form of social support and increasing physical activity. For people who live solo, owning a dog can cut their risk of death by 33% and their risk of cardiovascular related death by 36%, the study suggests.
"We know that dog owners in general have a higher level of physical activity, which could be one explanation..."
The study couldn't prove cause and effect, but its lead researcher said there are many reasons having a pooch might do a body good.
Bond commented that owners of hunting breeds may be getting more exercise because these dogs are more active as opposed to small dogs who do not require as much exercise. And if you do have a dog, well done, now get another.
'I should have left them in jail'
President Trump , later took credit for their release, saying that he personally intervened with the Chinese president. The president did not take kindly to LaVar Ball's dismissal. "I'm happy with how things were handled".
- Trump delays new policy on importing elephant trophies
- LaVar Ball Burns President Trump For Supposed Intervention In China
- 'We have a successor, Manushi Chhillar', says ex Miss World Priyanka Chopra
- Pak terrorists of LeT including Lakhvi's nephew killed in Hajan
- Wisconsin players have message for MI players as they walk off field
- Trump Mocks Franken Over Photo of Him Groping Sleeping Woman
- South Carolina's Dawn Staley issues official statement declining White House invitation
- Trump hits Clinton as 'biggest loser;' Clinton questions legitimacy of election
- A family doubled in size Friday when they adopted five children
- California Man Killed Wife Before Tuesday Rampage