Replying to Twitter support, here are some tweets.
"Since we saw tweets hit the character limit less often, we believe people spent less time editing their tweets in the composer", Rozen said.
The Yankees aren't unsure about how to use the extra space.
Terry Crews Files Charges Against Hollywood Exec Who Groped Him
Crews alleges that the incident occurred a year ago at a party and that the suspect "groped" his privates in front of his wife. Ironically, he represents Dustin Hoffman and Brett Ratner who have also been accused of sexual misconduct.
Twitter expands to 280 characters.
The company announced the news in a tweet, and wrote, "Starting today, your Twitter display name can be up to 50 characters in length!"
Previously, Twitter supported 20 character display names, which was criticised by many. Twitter reports that it found more people were more satisfied when they could use more characters - it's like ice cream that way...
Recall that the company in September, launched a test that expanded the signatory character limit. To change your display name, head on over to your profile, tap on "Edit Profile" on the right side of your page, and then click on your current name.
Sam Bradford's season with the Vikings possibly over
Griffen stretched with the team at the start of practice Wednesday, wearing a stocking cap rather than a helmet. Zimmer said Bridgewater at times has been rusty. "He's moved well, thrown the ball well, good accuracy".
But hey, now you can adopt a 50-character username...
Since Twitter has such a large number of more profound issues, it's getting a considerable measure of fire for presenting features that appear to be inconsequential in comparison.
Well now anyone and everyone can have a go at a 280-charactered tweet. This time though, it was just a tweet saying you can now add your middle name or a few emojis to your display name.
European Commission upgrades GDP growth forecast for Poland
Moscovici , the French member of the Commission, said the decision over closing the procedure will be taken in spring 2018. Despite the pick up in growth, Europe's unemployment rate is expected to be 8.5% next year - double the rate in the UK.
- Hope Solo accuses ex-FIFA president Sepp Blatter of sexual assault
- LiAngelo Ball, two other UCLA players released after arrest in China
- 'Rare opportunity': Pentagon confirms joint drill of 3 aircraft carriers in Pacific
- World of Tanks Enhancements Roll Out For Xbox One X
- Hidden Valley's ranch keg includes a year supply of dressing
- Students injured as driver 'deliberately' ploughs vehicle into crowd
- Trump on Roy Moore: If allegations true, he should leave Senate race
- Disney flexes its muscles with talks of Fox acquisition
- Louis CK Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 5 Women
- US Stands Alone on Paris Agreement