The three injured, one male and two female, are all at their early 20s, said the consulate.
At least three people were injured Friday when a speeding auto deliberately slammed into a crowd outside of a school in Toulouse, southwest France.
French media said the driver, a 28-year-old man, was arrested several minutes later.
European Commission upgrades GDP growth forecast for Poland
Moscovici , the French member of the Commission, said the decision over closing the procedure will be taken in spring 2018. Despite the pick up in growth, Europe's unemployment rate is expected to be 8.5% next year - double the rate in the UK.
A driver was arrested after the collision, and the Toulouse prosecutor has been called to investigate, the ministry said.
French police clarified however, that the 28-year-old driver is not on a security watch-list and after an investigation the public prosecutor said there are no indications that the vehicle attack was an act of terrorism.
Three of the school's students, reportedly Chinese nationals, sustained injuries during the incident. They were all transported to the hospital. La Dépêche du Midi newspaper quoted him as telling police he had heard voices telling him to harm someone.
Johnson Creating A New Star Wars Trilogy
Disney's $4 billion deal for Lucasfilm and " Star Wars " just keeps getting better for the House of Mouse. Lucasfilm's Kathleen Kennedy says Johnson "will do unbelievable things with the blank canvas".
Toulouse prosecutor Pierre-Yves Couilleau, said his office had opened an attempted murder investigation "because the driver was planning to mow people down".
The man acted "deliberately" but was not on the list of known terrorists, AFP reported. These are Chinese students.
Waymo Announces 'Fully Self-Driving Cars Are Here,' Taxi Service Coming
Arizona , like many states, has no restrictions against operating an autonomous vehicle without a person in the driver's seat. During a demonstration last week, Waymo gave rides to reporters on a closed course that included citylike scenarios.
- Facebook Wants Your Nude Pics Now To Stop Revenge Porn Later
- Apple moved offshore billions to new tax havens
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Season Pass Announced, Here's Everything It Includes
- Sam Bradford's season with the Vikings possibly over
- Study shows sheep can recognize celebrity faces
- World of Tanks Enhancements Roll Out For Xbox One X
- Patriots claim Martellus Bennett on waivers, reports say
- Even Light Drinking May Raise Cancer Risk, Doctors Warn
- Uber signs deal with NASA to develop flying taxis by 2020
- Russian News Site RT To Register As Foreign Agent After US Request