UFC President Dana White is insistent that Conor McGregor's next opponent is the interim lightweight champion, Tony Ferguson. Seconds after Ward won, McGregor hopped into the cage to celebrate with Ward but then he got into a physical altercation with referee Marc Goddard.
The pair came face-to-face again and McGregor had a few choice words for the official. McGregor's celebration quickly turned to ire as he targeted Goddard. McGregor continued yelling and kept trying to get at Goddard.
Russian News Site RT To Register As Foreign Agent After US Request
The U.S. intelligence agencies allege that RT served as a tool for the Kremlin to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Russian influence in the US has come under increasing scrutiny in the months following the 2016 presidential elections.
After leaving the cage initially, McGregor went back in and attacked Goddard some more.
Bellator 187 took place on Friday at 3Arena in Dublin.
West Ham turned down by three high-profile managers before Bilic sacking
West Ham fans traditionally like to see their players produce a stylish brand of football. Leon Osman worked under Moyes at Everton and believes his ex-manager is a great choice.
One can expect McGregor (21-3) to face serious discipline for putting his hands on an official, which could jeopardize his return date, which UFC had hoped would be December 30 for the promotion's New Year's Eve weekend card in Las Vegas. At UFC Fight Night 118, Goddard stopped a fight between Artem Lobov and Andre Fili to order McGregor to stop coaching from outside the cage. Despite the numbers surely not to be anywhere near what McGregor and Mayweather did in their boxing match, the Irish star believes the UFC can make him happy in a matchup against Ferguson. He could later be seen skipping around the cage and jumping back on the fence briefly before being rebuked by a commission official, whom McGregor slapped across the face for his efforts.
Johnson Creating A New Star Wars Trilogy
Disney's $4 billion deal for Lucasfilm and " Star Wars " just keeps getting better for the House of Mouse. Lucasfilm's Kathleen Kennedy says Johnson "will do unbelievable things with the blank canvas".
- Congress grills former Equifax, Yahoo CEOs over identity data breaches
- Mariah Carey's security guard claims she sexually harassed him
- Study shows sheep can recognize celebrity faces
- Republican Senate Fundraising Arm Bails on Roy Moore
- Even Light Drinking May Raise Cancer Risk, Doctors Warn
- Sam Bradford's season with the Vikings possibly over
- Kevin Spacey's Scenes Are Being Totally Replaced In A Just-Finished Movie
- US Stands Alone on Paris Agreement
- Take Your First Look At Jodie Whittaker As Doctor Who
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Season Pass Announced, Here's Everything It Includes