Johnson will craft the new trilogy with longtime collaborator Ram Bergman.
Kevin Spacey's Scenes Are Being Totally Replaced In A Just-Finished Movie
Paul Getty III ( Charlie Plummer , no relation), and Getty's refusal to comply with the kidnappers' demands. He apologized on October 30 to actor Anthony Rapp, the first person to accuse Spacey of sexual assault.
Disney said no release dates have been set for the new trilogy. We recently speculated that Dave Filoni, the executive producer of the hit animated series Star Wars Rebels, might be making the jump to a live action Star Wars show, and now that we know for sure it's happening, this could be a flawless opportunity for him.
In stark contrast to Lucasfilms president Kathleen Kennedy's decision to fire directors Chris Miller and Phil Lord from an upcoming Han Solo film (now titled "Solo: A Star Wars Story"), and replace them with Ron Howard in June, Kennedy called Johnson a "creative force" in a statement on Thursday.
Disney's $4 billion deal for Lucasfilm and "Star Wars" just keeps getting better for the House of Mouse.
Hidden Valley's ranch keg includes a year supply of dressing
According to the product's website, the keg is made with a special FDA-approved inside coating that locks in the freshness. So, why not buy them a keg full of it for the holidays? Nothing says happy holidays quite like "a year's worth" of ranch.
As if that wasn't enough news to get "Star Wars" fans excited, The Hollywood Reporter notes that Disney CEO Bob Iger mentioned the development of the first live-action TV series based in the "Star Wars" universe.
We had the time of our lives collaborating with Lucasfilm and Disney on The Last Jedi, Johnson and Bergman said in a joint statement. Do you want it to be about characters we already know, or be more in line with what Johnson is doing with his trilogy and feature an all-new batch of characters instead?
On December 13, the cinematic content from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi continues with a new planetary map: Crait.
US Stands Alone on Paris Agreement
In June the U.S. said it would withdraw, but the rules of the agreement state that this can not be done until 2020. Nicaragua's left-wing government, which originally denounced the plan as too weak, signed up last month .
- Japan's 'black widow' serial killer gets death sentence
- Congress grills former Equifax, Yahoo CEOs over identity data breaches
- Take Your First Look At Jodie Whittaker As Doctor Who
- Apple moved offshore billions to new tax havens
- All clear given on TCU campus after reports of armed person
- Uber signs deal with NASA to develop flying taxis by 2020
- 'Rare opportunity': Pentagon confirms joint drill of 3 aircraft carriers in Pacific
- European Commission upgrades GDP growth forecast for Poland
- World of Tanks Enhancements Roll Out For Xbox One X
- Bucks acquire Eric Bledsoe for Greg Monroe and a first round pick