"I feel very exhausted and want to take a break from football management".
Moyes had managed in the Premier League for 14 seasons and led Everton FC to the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and an FA Cup final.
Watch the Steamy Final Fifty Shades Freed Trailer
The first 20 seconds are bits we've already seen from the original trailer , but then it just gets better and better after that. Irish hunk Jamie Dornan is back as the brooding Christian Grey , while Dakota Johnson reprises her role as Anastasia.
"It wouldn't be a lot, let's face it we believed at the beginning of the season that we had the best squad of players for a decade".
Leon Osman worked under Moyes at Everton and believes his ex-manager is a great choice.
West Ham went for Moyes because higher-profile candidates like Carlo Ancelotti, Rafa Benitez and Guus Hiddink did not fancy the job.
West Ham fans traditionally like to see their players produce a stylish brand of football.
Japan's 'black widow' serial killer gets death sentence
She made over $8.8 million in insurance payouts over a decade, though supposedly lost most of it in the stock market. Her lawyers immediately appealed Tuesday's ruling to a higher court, suggesting the trial could continue for years.
But the 54-year-old Scot was sacked after less than a season in charge.
Joint-Chairman David Sullivan said Moyes was the right man for the job.
Predecessor Slaven Bilic managed a near-35 per cent win rate in Premier League games with the Hammers - making him statistically their most successful manager in the competition - and it rose to 37.8 per cent across all competitions during his almost two and a half years in charge.
Moyes took training on Tuesday and has nearly a fortnight to get to know his new players, with his first match in charge at Watford on November 19.
Cyclist who flipped off Trump's motorcade fired from her job
After the first time the convoy passed her, she caught up again when it stopped at a red light. She is now working with attorneys at the American Civil Liberties Union.
"He is highly regarded and respected within the game and will bring fresh ideas, organization and enthusiasm", Sullivan added.
- Axed David Luiz watches Chelsea win from stands
- Broadcom plans Qualcomm bid according to sources
- Waymo Announces 'Fully Self-Driving Cars Are Here,' Taxi Service Coming
- Bucks acquire Eric Bledsoe for Greg Monroe and a first round pick
- IPhone Users Find They Can't Type the Letter 'I'
- New Zealand repeats offer to take Australia camp refugees
- Panthers running game comes alive in 20-17 win over Falcons
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott will practice this week, wait on ruling
- Google Maps and Search will soon tell you wait times at restaurants
- New email scam targets millions of Netflix subscribers