The feature is rolling out to Search - and soon to Maps as well, will show you the wait times at almost a million sit-down restaurants around the world.
Jameis Winston To Miss "A Couple Of Weeks" With Injured Shoulder
The Bucs are 2-6 and effectively eliminated from NFC South contention; Ryan Fitzpatrick will now be running the show in Tampa. Winston initially sustained an AC joint sprain in his right shoulder in a 38-33 loss at the Arizona Cardinals on October 15.
In the case of restaurants, Google will now include a pop-up box that appears when you click on a time frame in the popular times' chart.
Details are available in the Search app now, pulling up times for almost a million sit-down restaurants. Google determined the wait times with historical data, similar to the "Popular Times" graph, according to the company.
Users can tap on any of the hour bars to see an estimated wait for that period, and scrolling left and right will show a summary of that day's total waiting times.
United States embassy in Turkey starts to issue visas
Turkey's embassy in Washington has also said it will process visa applications from USA citizens on a limited basis. During the four-day visit, Yildirim is set to meet Vice President Mike Pence at the White House.
With the addition, Google is at least partly challenging existing apps like NoWait, which is handy for seeing restaurant wait times.
Google premiered a new feature Tuesday that could save you from standing in line for groceries or being shunned by the host at your favorite restaurant.
Panthers running game comes alive in 20-17 win over Falcons
Falcons: Freeman briefly left the game with 2 minutes remaining after taking a hard shot from safety Kurt Coleman but did return. The Panthers got good games out of both quarterback Cam Newton and rookie running back Christian McCaffrey in the ground game.
- We already broke the iPhone X (The 3:59, Ep. 311)
- New Zealand repeats offer to take Australia camp refugees
- United Kingdom auto sales fall for seventh consecutive month
- All clear given on TCU campus after reports of armed person
- Watch the Steamy Final Fifty Shades Freed Trailer
- Trump in Japan as Asia trip begins
- Apple moved offshore billions to new tax havens
- IPhone Users Find They Can't Type the Letter 'I'
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott will practice this week, wait on ruling
- Cyclist who flipped off Trump's motorcade fired from her job