Two shuttle employees got into an argument, which led to one of them firing a shot at the other, police said.
TCU issued an "all clear" after locking down the campus Tuesday morning following a shooting near the campus. The driver then rammed his shuttle into the other driver's shuttle.
"Seek safe shelter immediately", the university said in a social media message.
Google Maps and Search will soon tell you wait times at restaurants
Google determined the wait times with historical data, similar to the "Popular Times" graph, according to the company. Details are available in the Search app now, pulling up times for almost a million sit-down restaurants.
Police found the suspect's bus off-campus a short time before he was arrested.
The person struck by the shuttle was not seriously injured, police said.
According to TCU 360, shots were fired after a dispute between shuttle drivers.
Jaguars assert their dominance over Bengals, 23-7
Bortles passed 37 and 28 yards to tight end Marcedes Lewis and wide receiver Keelan Cole , respectively. Jacksonville out-gained the Bengals 249-117 and possessed the ball for 21:27 in the first half.
This post will be updated with new information has it becomes available.
TCU students are no longer under lockdown after a road rage incident resulted in the police search of an alleged shooter, according to administrators. The university said the suspect is driving shuttle #24171.
New Zealand repeats offer to take Australia camp refugees
However, Turnbull declined, saying he preferred to pursue an existing refugee deal negotiated earlier with former U.S. Ms Ardern said New Zealand's offer had not been rejected outright.
- Cyclist who flipped off Trump's motorcade fired from her job
- We already broke the iPhone X (The 3:59, Ep. 311)
- How Catalonia's Bid for Independence From Spain Unfolded
- Broadcom plans Qualcomm bid according to sources
- United States embassy in Turkey starts to issue visas
- Jameis Winston To Miss "A Couple Of Weeks" With Injured Shoulder
- Bush 41 calls Trump a 'blowhard'; White House strikes back
- John Wall's shoulder has "no structural damage", just soreness
- Trump in Japan as Asia trip begins
- Has Disney been in talks to buy Fox?