Boucher is being held at the Warren County Detention Center on a $7,500 bond.
Liverpool overpower lacklustre West Ham at the London Stadium
Juergen Klopp's side won at West Ham 4-1 to secure successive league victories for the first time since August. Asked if he still has the club's backing, Bilic said: "It's hard for me to talk about that now". "I don't know.
State troopers responded to a call to the senator's residence at 3:21 p.m. Friday.
Online real estate sites say Paul's home is worth around $500,000. Boucher was charged with assault causing a minor injury. The charge of fourth-degree assault is a Class A misdemeanor punishable by up to 12 months in jail.
Rene Boucher, 59, has been charged with assault, police say.
Police are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the alleged assault, CNN reports.
3 reasons Michigan State will win Big Ten
Penn State's College Football Playoff hopes likely went down with the loss, having lost their last two by a combined four points. Michigan State officials project that the game won't resume until 4:15 p.m., although that is not an official time for a restart.
Rand Paul, who ran for the United States presidency past year, has been attacked at his home in Kentucky.
Records show Boucher's home is also in Bowling Green.
The investigation by Weaver is continuing, and no other details were immediately available.
Western Alberta unemployment rate unchanged in October
Unemployment was 6.7 per cent during the month, up from 6.5 per cent in September. 2,100 more people claimed unemployment. Since January of this year, unemployment in the United States has decreased by seven tenths of a percentage point.
- BlizzCon 2017: StarCraft 2 is going free to play
- 3 killed in Colorado Walmart shooting; police name suspect
- Qualcomm shares spike on reports of planned Broadcom bid
- Linking Aadhaar with Mobile, Center sets new deadline of February 6th 2018
- Elizabeth Warren admits the Democratic Party was rigged against Bernie Sanders
- Kidde Recalls 38 Million Fire Extinguishers
- Two men and 12-yr-old boy shot near Chicago Starbucks
- Bitcoin Hits New Threshold as Its Price Breaks Record of $7000
- HealthCare.gov insurance marketplace opens with little fanfare
- His Name Is George Papadopoulos … No, The Other One