Uefa has charged Marseille defender Patrice Evra with violent conduct after a scuffle between the player and a club supporter before a Europa League game at Vitoria Guimaraes in Portugal yesterday morning (Singapore time).
He was ushered away by his team-mates soon after the incident but he will now face nearly certain sanction by UEFA.
The provocation will have instant ramifications on Evra's career with UEFA already condemned the action and promised the player will be suspended "for at least one match" in an initial statement.
Elizabeth Warren admits the Democratic Party was rigged against Bernie Sanders
She wrote: "By September 7, 2016, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart". Brazile throws her under an entire fleet of buses, a couple of Mack trucks, and a steamroller to boot.
The 36-year-old was named as a substitute for the game, meaning that Marseille could start with the full complement of 11.
William claimed a stray shot from Evra then struck a fan on the head during the warm up and alleged Evra hurled insults after he was subjected to "vulgar" chants.
He was then ushered away by a teammate and referee Tamas Bognar red-carded the France worldwide.
HealthCare.gov insurance marketplace opens with little fanfare
Between 2016 and 2017, an additional 386,052 New Yorkers signed up for health insurance through the ACA, according to the city. Cigna Healthcare plans to raise its individual rates by an average 42.1 percent elsewhere in Tennessee next year.
The confrontation was with a group of fans who had been jeering Evra for around half an hour, according to French publication L'Equipe.
"Patrice is a more than experienced player and we can not respond to insults so low and so incredible because they come from one of our supporters". "It's obvious", Garcia said.
European football's governing body have since confirmed they have opened an investigation into the former Manchester United left-back, who has already been hit with a one-match ban.
Nintendo Offers Link Green 2DS Bundle for Black Friday
Earlier this week, Nintendo stated that sales of 3DS hardware in all its iterations would soon hit 70 million units. A white-and-orange New Nintendo 2DS XL system at a suggested retail price of $149.99 (now available).
He has made just two appearances for the club in all competitions this season, though.
- Kidde Recalls 38 Million Fire Extinguishers
- Two men and 12-yr-old boy shot near Chicago Starbucks
- Apple reports its Q4 earnings
- Judge 'orders arrest' of Catalonia's ousted leader Carles Puigdemont
- College Football Playoff National Championship coming to South Florida
- 37.8 million Kidde fire extinguishers recalled; one death reported
- Celtics Considered Most Likely Destination For Jahlil Okafor If Bought Out
- World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth expansion announced
- 3 killed in Colorado Walmart shooting; police name suspect
- Razer unveils its debut smartphone for 'ultimate entertainment'