Reports of Selena and The Weeknd's split came Monday, after Selena was seen hanging out with Justin over the weekend. According to sources close to the stars, the "Starboy" singer was the one who dumped the "Bad Liar" artist. "It wouldn't be surprising if they got back together".
People Magazine reported that the musical pair - who began dating at the beginning of the year - ended their relationship as a result of their "difficult schedules".
See the fake Facebook ads Russians ran on Clinton, guns, race, Christianity
According to the committee, the equivalent of only $1 was spent on the ad, generating 71 impressions and 14 interactions. Among those targeted with the ad were those who liked Gun Rights, National Rifle Association and The Second Amendment.
Gomez was all smiles during the ride-which she dressed casually for in a gray sweater, leggings, and white sneakers-as she followed behind Bieber. Following their split, it appears Selena is literally leaning on Justin Bieber for support. The stars are spotted attending American Music Awards on November 20, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. John Amato, president of The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group, said in a statement to Billboard, "Not only is Selena soaring on the charts, but she continuously inspires young women everywhere to be authentic, give back and to not be afraid to use their voice".
We're told Abel enjoyed being single before he met Selena and felt unfairly tied down in a relationship that had lost its passion. "Justin always has the biggest piece of her heart", the source added.
Broncos "Not Sure" Who Their Starting Quarterback Will Be
Osweiler spent the first four seasons of his career in Denver before bolting to the Houston Texans in free agency in March 2016. Denver's dominant defense is playing even better than the unit that led the Broncos to the Super Bowl 50 title two years ago.
Justin Bieber reportedly wants to "regain" Selena Gomez's "trust". "They've grown up a lot in the past couple of years and are mature about the situation".
The Weeknd posted a picture of himself on Instagram after news broke that the two had broken up, and he was looking on the sad side. "As long as she is even speaking to him in any way, it is not only disrespectful to everyone around her, it is disrespectful to herself".
Puel, Vardy impressed with convincing defeat of Everton
Every coach and every manager has their ideas on how they want to play, and I certainly do. Leicester enjoyed a comfortable victory over Everton on Sunday.
- Sucker Punch Productions Wows at PGW 2017 With Ghosts of Tsushima Trailer
- The US May Sanction Iran - But That Won't Stop Iran's Missile Program
- Sarah Sanders Slams the Press for Being 'Completely Obsessed With' Mueller Investigation
- 12-year old boy jumps off overpass, kills female driver below
- Australian court disqualifies deputy PM for dual citizenship
- YouTube TV finally gets a home on big screens
- Bills make last-second trade for Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin
- 'Love jihad' case: I'll go by Supreme Court verdict, says father
- Spelunky 2 Announced at Paris Games Week
- Selena Gomez Gets Emotional Talking About Her Kidney Transplant On Today