Coach Doug Pederson has made huge strides as a play caller in his second season, using a wide variety of plays to get his players open, unlike in Miami where Ajayi was tasked with shouldering the offensive load by trying to run up the middle.
Ajayi is coming off of a solid season in Miami.
Rose McGowan Says Harvey Weinstein Offered Her $1 Million for Her Silence
The lawyer told her "y$3 ou're an actress, you've done a sex scene, you're done", according to McGowan. McGowan's lawyer, Paul Coggins, confirmed to The Times that the actress received the offer.
Ajayi has also been visibly upset on the sidelines when he has been either taken out or not given the ball as much as he would like. Ajayi was out the door at the trade deadline and he arrives in Philadelphia to help a running game that has been good this season - ranking fifth in the league with an average of 129.2 yards per game - but one that has also left yards on the field.
"Jay Ajayi is a complete running back". Nevertheless, the team likely expects Ajayi to be their lead carrier going forward - it's just a question of whether or not that's something he's capable of doing.
The swap came just hours before Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET trade deadline.
How does California fit into the opioid crisis?
In July, members of a White House commission on the drug crisis had recommended that Trump declare a national emergency. And the public health emergency declaration is much more than a gesture.
The 24-year-old Ajayi has rushed for 465 yards this season on 138 carries, but has been held out of the end zone.
The Dolphins have struggled on offense all season long, ranking dead last in both total yards (252.4 yards per game) and scoring (13.1 points per game). In Philadelphia, Ajayi won't have to be the entire offense, as playing with an MVP caliber quarterback in Carson Wentz will let him adjust to his surroundings while still making a few big plays each game.
Puel, Vardy impressed with convincing defeat of Everton
Every coach and every manager has their ideas on how they want to play, and I certainly do. Leicester enjoyed a comfortable victory over Everton on Sunday.
- Australian court disqualifies deputy PM for dual citizenship
- South Africa Win T20I Series Against Bangladesh, David Miller Hammers Fastest Ton
- 'Love jihad' case: I'll go by Supreme Court verdict, says father
- Three local hospitals keep A ratings
- Sucker Punch Productions Wows at PGW 2017 With Ghosts of Tsushima Trailer
- Death toll rises to 14 in Mogadishu bombings
- Melvin Gordon breaks loose, but Patriots tame Chargers on the road
- Selena Gomez Gets Emotional Talking About Her Kidney Transplant On Today
- Nationals Hire Dave Martinez As New Manager
- Twitter reacts to Zach Miller's gruesome leg injury