More than a dozen people were hit when a Home Depot rental truck zoomed at least 10 blocks down a popular bike bath from West Houston to Chambers streets. The incident took place near the West Side Highway, police spokesman Ahmed Nasser said. The guy with the two guns, for some reason, was running around.
Police officers and ambulances swamped the area, in front of a park and next to a school as sirens wailed continuously and helicopters roared through the sky.
The incident occurred at Chambers Street and West Street, which is near a community college, a high school and a few blocks north of the September 11 memorial.
After crashing into the school bus, the truck eventually came to a rest near Chambers Street, facing eastbound. Four people were removed from the bus and they had minor injuries, the official said.
Nationals Hire Dave Martinez As New Manager
After the 2014 season, he interviewed to be Washington's skipper, but the job ultimately went to first-time manager Matt Williams. While the team made it to the postseason both years with Baker as manager, it never moved beyond the first round of the playoffs.
At the moment, there is "no evidence to suggest a wider plot, a wider scheme", Gov. Andrew Cuomo said at the news conference. Police said they are not looking for any other suspects.
At least two bodies could be seen lying motionless on the path beneath tarps near mangled bicycles.
The FBI has joined the New York City Police Department in investigating the incident.
Trump Complimented Children Trick-Or-Treating For Not Having "Weight Problems"
He comforted one young girl, who was clearly a little nervous and crying. "That can only get me in trouble, that question". They also requested "all documents concerning any woman who asserted that Donald J.
The attack was deemed terrorism by Mayor Bill de Blasio in a press conference Halloween night.
US President Donald Trump said on Twitter that "a very sick and deranged person" had carried out the attack.
He said law enforcement "is following" the attack closely before adding: "NOT IN THE USA!"
This is a developing story.
Puel, Vardy impressed with convincing defeat of Everton
Every coach and every manager has their ideas on how they want to play, and I certainly do. Leicester enjoyed a comfortable victory over Everton on Sunday.
- YouTube TV finally gets a home on big screens
- USA military investigating whether navy Seals killed Green Beret
- The US May Sanction Iran - But That Won't Stop Iran's Missile Program
- Most Houston Texans players kneel after controversial comments made by team owner
- Tony Podesta leaves lobbying firm amid Robert Mueller probe
- Melvin Gordon breaks loose, but Patriots tame Chargers on the road
- Australian court disqualifies deputy PM for dual citizenship
- Tony Podesta steps down from lobbying group amid Mueller investigation
- Kim Kardashian's Aaliyah Halloween Costume Ignites Debate on Twitter
- Rose McGowan Says Harvey Weinstein Offered Her $1 Million for Her Silence