A streak that started in Charlotte, continued in London, picked up steam back home vs. the Lions, survived a slow start in Green Bay, reached five games with a 20-12 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Chicago had one more chance to tie after Wil Lutz's 49-yard field goal with 1:35 left, but an interception by Saints rookie cornerback Marshon Lattimore ended that threat. And Kamara had eight carries for 28 yards and a touchdown, plus three catches for 48 yards. Ingram finished with 99 yards from scrimmage, including 75 on the ground, but his two late fumbles kept the Bears in the game into the final minutes.
Twitter slightly beats on earnings, grows daily users by 14%
Twitter said it's been overestimating its monthly active users for years, and Wall Street doesn't seem to care. Twitter has also been criticised for not taking enough efforts to stop abuse and harassment on the platform.
Quarterback Mitchell Trubisky heaved the ball and Miller grabbed it but landed awkwardly on his left leg on the way down.
On the ground, Jordan Howard rushed for 65 yards in 21 carries.
AJ Hinch denies report of involvement in hotel bar altercation
The TMZ report added that "We're told no arrests were made and no report was taken - both sides ended up walking away". When pressed on the details of the TMZ report, Hinch replied, "Fabrications really suck".
Ingram's score capped an 80-yard drive and was set up by a 19-yard reception by Josh Hill to the 1-yard line. New Orleans is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread, with all four of their wins both SU and ATS coming in its last four games.
Kamara's backfield mate, Mark Ingram, also found the end zone, a 1-yard touchdown, extending the Saints lead to 14-3.
Most Houston Texans players kneel after controversial comments made by team owner
Comment below and give us your thoughts on players from the Texans kneeling and sitting during the anthem in protest of McNair. There were reports that something would be done by players on the team before Sunday's game against the Seahawks .
Unfortunately, the touchdown call was overturned and the team may have lost Miller for the rest of the season as he suffered a gruesome leg injury in the process.
- Paul Newman's Rolex auctioned for $17.8 million
- WhatsApp scraps Edit feature for changing sent messages
- Jeff Bezos ousts Bill Gates as world's richest man
- Harry Kane stat proves Jamie Redknapp wrong about Tottenham Hotspur doubts
- Trump Complimented Children Trick-Or-Treating For Not Having "Weight Problems"
- How does California fit into the opioid crisis?
- Boy, 10, leads police on 50-mile high-speed chase
- Death toll rises to 14 in Mogadishu bombings
- Rio Ferdinand explains the 'problem' Jose Mourinho has at Manchester United
- On Strong Earnings, Amazon And Whole Foods Face Culture Clash