The South Africans ended on 224/4 in their 20 overs at Potchefstroom. In the first ten balls, I could have been out twice", the left-hander admitted, adding: "The knock was pretty special, though, as you don't think waking up in the morning that something like this is going to happen. The top scorer was David Miller who hit 101 not out off 36 balls. This is the 3rd biggest margin in terms of runs for South Africa after their 130-run win against Scotland and 84-run win against England with both coming in 2009. They were comprehensively beaten in two tests and hammered by South Africa in the three one-day internationals.
Ball five was dropped short‚ which was Miller's cue for a mighty pull: six.
Harry Kane stat proves Jamie Redknapp wrong about Tottenham Hotspur doubts
The last time they did not lose away against United in the Premier League was on January 1, 2014, when they claimed a 2-1 victory. "I think Jose Mourinho and the fans would take that and forget about producing an entertaining performance".
His effort shaved a full 10 balls off the previous world record, 45 balls by Richard Levi for South Africa against New Zealand in Hamilton in 2012.
Miller said he felt the rare feat of six sixes in an over was possible.
He hit Rubel Hossain for two back to back boundaries and then whipped one wide of long-on for a brace before finally driving one wide of sweeper cover for a two and bringing up his century off just 35 balls. He is the 3rd player in T20I format and the 6th in global cricket to hit five sixes in a single over.
ACCUWEATHER ALERT: Heavy rain on Sunday
The Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency said the storm could cause tree and building damage and power outages. Our focus is for a 6 hour window in which we may see hurricane force winds along the shoreline of CT tonight.
Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan admitted it had been a poor tour for his team.
He shared a 79-run fourth-wicket partnership off 41 balls with Hashim Amla, who made 85 off 51 balls with 11 fours and a six. We need to learn a lot from this.
Rose McGowan Says Harvey Weinstein Offered Her $1 Million for Her Silence
The lawyer told her "y$3 ou're an actress, you've done a sex scene, you're done", according to McGowan. McGowan's lawyer, Paul Coggins, confirmed to The Times that the actress received the offer.
- Jeff Bezos ousts Bill Gates as world's richest man
- USA military investigating whether navy Seals killed Green Beret
- Texans owner meets with players after 'inmates' comment
- Twitter reacts to Zach Miller's gruesome leg injury
- The US May Sanction Iran - But That Won't Stop Iran's Missile Program
- On Strong Earnings, Amazon And Whole Foods Face Culture Clash
- Boy, 10, leads police on 50-mile high-speed chase
- Most Houston Texans players kneel after controversial comments made by team owner
- Singapore Passport Most Powerful, Valuable in 2017
- Regular marijuana use linked to having more sex