Temperatures will only reach into the lower 60s making it feel very cool outside during the rain. The cold air associated with that front will make its presence known, Tuesday, as temperatures tumble through the day and into the night.
We'll rebound back to the lower 70s with sunshine on Thursday before yet another cold front arrives late Friday. It will provide a chance of widespread rain and snow along with colder temperatures.
Mueller Probes Podesta Group
Podesta is the brother to John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, although he is not part of Mr. Prior to joining the Trump campaign, Manafort provided consulting and lobbying work for a number of authoritarian figures.
Overnight and into Monday morning we start to see a cold front move into the western part of central Kentucky.
A dry start to the work week, at least the first half of the day. Radiational cooling will help the temperatures drop to the low 40s. Wind: NW 5-10. High: 72. Lows Monday night will be in the mid-40s. Winds: SE 5-15 miles per hour. Highs on Friday will be in the mid 60s with highs in the 50s expected for next weekend.
Trump Praises 5 Former Presidents At Texas Hurricane Relief Concert
Bush and Jimmy Carter-took the stage, put their hands over their hearts and stood together during the playing of national anthem. Shortly thereafter, all five ex-presidents appeared in a commercial for a fundraising effort known as "One America Appeal".
Temperatures will warm again today, thanks to high pressure. The resulting southeasterly breeze has kicked the dew point up into the sticky lower 60s. Another great looking day for Thursday and it will be the warmest of the week with highs ahead of a cold front returning to near seasonal, topping out in the lower 60s.
Sun: High: 55 Low: 32 Mostly sunny.
Justice Department's appeal delays undocumented teen's abortion by at least 11 days
ACLU filed a petition asking the court to hold an emergency rehearing of the case and to vacate Friday's order. Judge Brett Kavanaugh said that releasing the teen to a sponsor seemed to be the best option.
- The season is not over after Thursday Night Football
- Under mega recapitalisation, banks to get ₹2.11 lakh crores from government
- UPA government was hostile to me, stalled development in Gujarat: PM Modi
- Listeria contamination prompts packaged vegetable recall
- 38 women accuse film director James Toback of sexual harassment
- Relive Lonzo Ball's National Basketball Association debut
- Iraqi forces complete Kirkuk province takeover after clashes with Kurds
- ESPN Cancels "Barstool Van Talk" Deal With Barstool Sports
- Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE:LLY) Moving Today - Down by 2.59%
- Kenya's Supreme Court to hear petition seeking to delay election rerun