As you'd expect, the decision has divided the Destiny 2 community, with players feeling like using any exploits or glitches should disqualify a team from world first status.
But that's not the end of new content coming to the raid, as Bungie has now confirmed new optional challenges will be added beginning October 31.
Trump's fortune falls $600 million on Forbes list
Richard DeVos' net worth is valued at $5.1 billion and is ranked No. 107 on this year's list. Trump now sits at spot No. 248 on the list , after coming in previous year at No. 156.
Destiny 2 is out on PC on October 24.
The current Nightfall strike has also had problems, and last night the whole of Destiny 2 was taken offline to fix a problem with disappearing raid keys.
Alphabet's CapitalG leads Lyft's latest $1 billion funding
However, with Uber and Waymo now at each others' necks, the relationship between Uber and Alphabet is likely pretty shaky. Even before the investment, Google had begun to align itself with Lyft.
As for the rest of the content such as Leviathan Raid, PC players will have to wait a bit. It'll be introduced to the PC version of the game on November 1, though only in normal difficulty.
But Trials of the Nine won't return until November 3, and it's all because of a Monty Python emote. The raid will start a week after the release date, which should give ample time for them to level up a lot. Finally, for the third week, we'll be getting the Raid in Prestige Mode, followed by Raid Guided Games, for those that need more assistance.
Bodies Found In Joshua Tree May Belong To Missing OC Hikers
There have been search teams out looking for both of them since they disappeared. "I didn't know when, but I had my answer today". Searchers said they came across food wrappers, clothing and water bottles while scaling 30ft cliffs in a new search area.
In the same vein, Bungie will be speaking about more of Destiny 2's future this weekend at TwitchCon in Long Beach, California. While the original intention of developer Bungie was to have raid keys removed from players' inventories at each weekly reset, keeping raid progress and rewards confined to each particular week, there were issues that caused the incorrect removal of those keys leading to this widespread fix. They will let them know with an in-game message when they fail with information on what is at stake each week.
- Nintendo details Super Mario Odyssey launch party in New York City
- Paypal Holdings Inc (PYPL) Q3 Earnings Ahead of the Mark
- HSBC, Standard Chartered may face United Kingdom inquiry over South Africa's Gupta family
- Draymond Green cleared after knee injury, to play vs. Pelicans
- Russia Agrees To Israeli Demand For Anti-Iran Buffer Zone In Syria
- Trump's visit to Korea confirmed for November 7
- North Korea is threatening the U.S. to make "an incredible impact"
- LEGO Shoots For the Stars with 'Pioneering Women' Themed NASA Sets
- Langford submits official bid to host Amazon's second headquarters
- Protests begin against Richard Spencer at Univ. of Florida