On Indiana's lone possession of overtime, it was able to get down to the MI three-yard line, before a fourth-down heave into the end zone was intercepted by junior safety Tyree Kinnel, sealing the victory.
He accounted for almost 74 percent of Michigan's rushing yards, so it's safe to say this was his breakout game of 2017 for the Wolverines.
Michigan's defense was dominant once again, holding the Hoosiers to just 278 yards, including 80 on the ground. The Hoosiers got close to the end zone, but couldn't score. IN had a fourth down play at the end of the first overtime and was close to tying it up. Finally on fourth down Tyree Kinnel intercepted a pass to end the game.
Rahul, Umesh and Shami dropped from India ODI squad against New Zealand
The New Zealand series might just have been the flawless platform to launch the carom-ball expert back into attack again. In his most recent global games - a T20I and an ODI against West Indies in July - he scored 48 and 50* respectively.
Even with how poorly the offense played, the game ball is going to an offensive player for just the second time all season.
Today's win was mostly thanks to Higdon, who racked up 200 yards and three touchdowns on 25 carries.
This was a much-needed win for Michigan after they suffered their first loss of the year last weekend to Michigan State.
Joe Jonas Gets Engaged to British Actress Sophie Turner
ET spoke with the Game of Thrones actress in July at Comic-Con in San Diego, California, when she gushed about her beau. Congratulations to my brother... and sister in law to be on your engagement . "Congratulations you to.
Land of 10's Rachel Lenzi points out that not only has MI beaten IN every year since 1987 - the Wolverines have bounced back to beat IN one week after losing IN three of the last four seasons.
The rushing game was a bright spot, though, racking up 271 yards. With how bad the passing game has been, it was important for the running game to take a step forward today. Let us know in the comments!
Vikings QB Bridgewater cleared to practice
Now that Bridgewater has been cleared, the team has three weeks to decide whether or not to place him on injured reserve. Bank Stadium. "I think we had confidence (in Keenum) from Day 1", Vikings star receiver Adam Thielen said.
- Kim Kardashian still struggles
- Marvel Releases Official Trailer for 'Black Panther'
- US Supreme Court Keeps Microsoft Ireland Email Case Alive
- Hertha Berlin soccer players kneels before game in solidarity with National Football League players
- Sean Hughes' Best Moments From 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks'
- Potential "win-win" for NaVorro Bowman
- Reds stars share a laugh in training ahead of Maribor clash
- New Austrian leader 'will be Europe's youngest head of government'
- Rescued Canadian-American family leaves Pakistan
- Iraq Accuses Kurds of 'Declaration of War' in Kirkuk