Facebook has been testing this feature since a year ago, and after responding to feedback and adding more partners, it's rolling the service out everywhere in the United States on iOS, Android and desktop.
Users can find the new "Order Food" option in the Explore menu and can browse area restaurants and click "Start Order". This new feature has been launched in the USA to order meals from restaurants preferred like the Chipotle and Five Guys, straight from the app itself. This new feature is available in United States only and let's your order food from restaurants like Jack in the box, Papa John's and food ordering services like Olo, Delivery.com etc. It... After pressing the icon, users can order a meal from restaurants like EatStreet, Delivery.com, DoorDash, and ChowNow.
Parsec Financial Management Inc. Boosts Position in Wells Fargo & Company
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Wells Fargo & from a "sell" rating to a "hold" rating in a research report on Thursday. Accredited Investors has invested 0.23% in Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE:WFC). 863,530 are held by Exxonmobil Inv Management Tx.
Facebook says you can also choose from several delivery companies, such as Delivery.com and Door Dash.
"First you need to decide what to eat, then you have to sift through a bunch of options and services", Facebook said in announcing the launch of the ability to order food for pick-up or delivery, directly on Facebook.
Tom Brady devastated when he finds out about Aaron Rodgers' broken collarbone
The 33-year-old quarterback was 2 of 4 for 18 yards and had led the Packers to a 4-1 record prior to Sunday's game. Packers cornerback Quentin Rollins was also omitted from the game due to an ankle injury and is questionable.
Users should find the new delivery option in the latest Facebook app as it rolls out to desktop, Android and iOS devices in the US now.
Most people who order food already have accounts set up with individual restaurants and delivery apps, however.
Golfer Lahiri drops to tied 23rd at CIMB Classic
Perez, who had been two shots off the lead following a first round 66, hit eight birdies after starting his round on the 10th tee. Thailand's Poom, who made six of his seven birdies on the front nine, said: "I played without any expectations".
Facebook wants you to be in its app for most of things. It is available on Facebook via iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Indonesian goalkeeper Choirul Huda dies after collision during league match
- Former 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick files grievance against National Football League over alleged collusion
- Rival Palestinian Groups Hamas, Fatah Reach Deal Over Control Of Gaza
- NFL Releases Statement, Says Ezekiel Elliott Suspension 'Remains In Place'
- Prison break attempt leaves 2 employees dead, 10 hurt
- Social media fills with "Me Too" stories of sexual harassment, assault
- Rahul, Umesh and Shami dropped from India ODI squad against New Zealand
- Hertha Berlin soccer players kneels before game in solidarity with National Football League players
- Mobile's Mobile Without Borders now maxes at 5GB of 4G LTE data
- Rescued Canadian-American family leaves Pakistan