06 de octubre de 2017, 01:20Washington, Oct 6 (Prensa Latina) The United States trade deficit shrank 2.7 percent in August, compared to the previous month " s revised data, when it slightly rose, the Department of Commerce reported. August exports of goods and services reached the highest level since December 2014, and exports of services were the highest on record, not adjusted for inflation. Exports of capital goods and non-petroleum exports were both the highest since April 2015, while the goods deficit was the smallest since October 2016. The revised July number is $43.6 billion.
4th U.S. servicemember is dead from Wednesday attack in Niger
The Pentagon says the soldiers, who were assigned to 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) out of Fort Bragg , N.C. According to the sources, one soldier form Niger was also killed in the attack.
Trade and inventories are the two volatile components that feed into the government's calculation of gross domestic product.
Greek court backs extradition of BTC-e's alleged owner to US
He refused voluntary extradition to the USA , maintaining that, as a Russian citizen, he should be tried by a Russian court. USA prosecutors are reportedly seeking a prison sentence of more than 50 year for Levashov.
The Commerce Department said the effects of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria couldn't be isolated in Thursday's trade report, but "will likely be reflected in subsequent reports until normal trade activities resume in affected areas".
The Catalan Crisis is Getting Worse
Now residents are anxious that the escalating conflict between Spanish and Catalan authorities will split the town in two. Puigdemont also accused the national government of failing to respond to proposals for mediation in the crisis .
Exports rose to Euro 39.8 billion from Euro 39.3 billion in previous month. Exports of services declined 0.4% to $66.1 billion. The current trend shows that the United States is gearing to exceeding a trade deficit of almost 505 billion dollars in 2017.
- Three share £830000 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for electron microscope breakthrough
- SP elects Akhilesh Yadav as National President for 5 years
- Iran strongly condemns terrorist blast in Pakistan
- Google Launches Home Max and Home Mini Smart Speakers
- U.S. 'might' abandon Iran nuclear deal
- What we learned in the Chargers' 26-24 loss to Philadelphia
- Woman orders yoga mat, gets oxycodone instead
- Now share Instagram Stories to Facebook
- So, Uh, John Kelly's Phone Was Reportedly Hacked Months Ago
- WNBA Finals: MVP Sylvia Fowles leads Lynx to fourth championship