A total of about fifty people were hospitalized due to injuries, 10 remained hospitalized in life-threatening conditions, said Bruno Ataide Santos, director of the hospital.
Janauba's mayor has decreed seven days of mourning.
In a horrific incident, a Brazilian school guard reportedly burnt four kids at a nursery school at Brazil's southeastern state of Minas Gerais on Thursday.
A security guard is believed to be behind an arson attack that killed several children and an adult at a daycare in Brazil.
Senate Intel Committee Contradicts Trump: Russia's Election Meddling Not a Hoax
The company made the announcement after turning over 3,000 ads to congressional investigators examining Russian interference in the USA election.
The dead children were aged four, the G1 news website reported.
According to local media reports, 50-year-old Damiao Soares dos Santos, who served as security guard in Janauba region of town of Belo Horizonte, gave fire to alcohol on children and teachers in nursery where he worked.
"As the crèche is near our house, we heard noise and rushed over", Nelson de Jesus Silva, the father of one victim, told Globonews TV.
Grief also struck Jane Kelly, the mother of Juan Miguel Soares.
What we learned in the Chargers' 26-24 loss to Philadelphia
Blount burst through San Diego's line on the second play of the drive, and he welcomed anyone who dared try tackling him. The Chargers Philip Rivers has the ball stripped from his hand by the Eagles Chris Long during the first quarter Sunday.
Witnesses told media that the man, in his 50s, had been working as a night guard at the nursery for eight years.
Police visited the home of the suspect and his family members to try to determine a motive.
While interrogation, Police officials found many alcohol bottles at his residence.
President Michael Temer tweeted: "I'm very sorry about this tragedy involving children in Janauba. I want to express my solidarity with the families".
FDA slams bakery: Love is not an ingredient
The bakery, which sells goods in about 120 stores through MA and New Hampshire, was also cited with other infractions regarding food safety and mislabeled ingredients.
- At Srinagar airport, Forces to increase vigil, adopt 'other additional measures'
- Palestinian Cabinet meets in Gaza in reconciliatory move
- SP elects Akhilesh Yadav as National President for 5 years
- Amit Shah: Pinarayi Vijayan responsible for violence in Kerala
- Britain planning for no Brexit deal, but unlikely - minister
- Three share £830000 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for electron microscope breakthrough
- Range Rover Sport PHEV is Jaguar Land Rover's first plug-in hybrid
- Tag: buy google home mini
- Kerala yatra loses fizz as Amit Shah quits abruptly
- Now share Instagram Stories to Facebook