The woman told a local news channel that the pills were spilling out the sides of the package, so she didn't hesitate to call the police.
A SC woman got much more than she was expecting when she opened a package from the post office.
It's possible that only an unnamed SC woman who tried to order a yoga mat from Walmart is acquainted with this particular sensation.
Drug unit commander Marvin Brown said drugs are often shipped to empty homes where someone is sitting and waiting for the package to arrive. An incident report says she did not know who had used her name and address.
Weiss, Barish and Thorne win Nobel Physics Prize
Three American physicists have won the Nobel prize in physics for the discovery of spacetime gravitational waves . LSU says faculty, staff and researchers are major contributors to the worldwide LIGO Science Collaboration .
Inside the package, the two bags contained approximately 10,000 pills each at a price of $20 a pill. She immediately called police after opening the box.
Brown said it is likely the package was supposed to be sent to the woman's former address at a condo near Dave Lyle Boulevard.
"The dealers weren't as intelligent as they thought they were", Brown said.
Now agents are trying to figure out where the package was really headed.
SP elects Akhilesh Yadav as National President for 5 years
Ahead of the Uttar Pradesh elections in May, Mulayam Singh had expelled his son Akhilesh Yadav from the Samajwadi Party. Asked about the phone call, Akhilesh said: "Sometimes I get the benefit of being the younger one in the family.
Drug unit Commander Marvin Brown said the package was likely meant to be delivered to the woman's previous address, which she recently moved from and is now vacant, WSOC reported.
The woman's neighbor, Nicole Riddle, was reportedly stunned by the delivery.
"The suspects go around looking for vacant houses and have stuff mailed to the addresses", Rock Hill Police spokesperson Mark Bollinger said.
Three share £830000 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for electron microscope breakthrough
The chemistry prize was the third of this year's Nobel Prize awards to be announced. From 1901 to 2016 was awarded to 108 Nobel prize in chemistry.
- At Srinagar airport, Forces to increase vigil, adopt 'other additional measures'
- Palestinian Cabinet meets in Gaza in reconciliatory move
- Senate Intel Committee Contradicts Trump: Russia's Election Meddling Not a Hoax
- Supporters, opponents clash as 'changed circumstances' stop Energy East pipeline
- Greek court backs extradition of BTC-e's alleged owner to US
- Instagram Stories mimics Polly with new polls
- What we learned in the Chargers' 26-24 loss to Philadelphia
- UP CM to join 'Jana Raksha Yatra' in Kerala on Wednesday
- General Motors' (GM) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Deutsche Bank AG
- Now share Instagram Stories to Facebook