That said, it now remains to be seen whether rolling out this feature helps Facebook increase the number of Facebook Story users or not.
WJON Staffers Ready for Postseason Twins Baseball, Tuesday Night's Game on WJON
I remember being in the bullpen prior to the game and just hearing people above the pen heckling the best they could. Santana has more experience than his counterpart, NY starter Luis Severino , who is making his postseason debut.
However, it slightly backfired when everyone flocked to using Instagram stories but Facebook stories did not take off in the same way and ever since Facebook has been trying to direct you to Facebook stories. To rope in more numbers for their Stories, Instagram will now offer its members to post Stories directly to Facebook. We're always working to make it easier to share any moment with the people who matter to you. One still can not post Facebook Stories on Instagram Stories, unless Facebook brings in that feature too.
Instagram the photo-sharing app, was bought by the social media giant Facebook in 2013 for $1 billion, and since then the two apps have had constant links to each other. Well, this is also one of the reasons for Facebook to allow direct posting of Instagram Stories on Facebook Stories.
UP CM to join 'Jana Raksha Yatra' in Kerala on Wednesday
Before the launch of the 15-day long yatra, Shah offered prayers at the famous Rajarajeswara Temple in Taliparamba of Kannur district.
In any case, when this option is rolled out, it will most probably cut down the trouble of manually uploading Stories on each platform separately. Or, you can just go for the option to simply answer if the story doesn't require explanation.
The company has previously added stories to Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and the Facebook mobile app, but this marked the first time the feature will be on the desktop site.
General Motors' (GM) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Deutsche Bank AG
General Motors Company's sales for the past 5 years rolls at 2.10%, exhibiting an EPS growth from quarter-to-quarter at -8.40%. The share price of General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) was up +4.38% during the last trading session, with a day high of 42.48.
- Koeman hopes global break can provide respite for his players
- What we learned in the Chargers' 26-24 loss to Philadelphia
- Supporters, opponents clash as 'changed circumstances' stop Energy East pipeline
- New Gulf of Mexico Storm Brewing on Horizon
- Range Rover Sport PHEV is Jaguar Land Rover's first plug-in hybrid
- Kerala yatra loses fizz as Amit Shah quits abruptly
- Palestinian Cabinet meets in Gaza in reconciliatory move
- Honeypreet Insan likely to surrender today
- Amit Shah: Pinarayi Vijayan responsible for violence in Kerala
- Greek court backs extradition of BTC-e's alleged owner to US