The initial track from the National Hurricane Center takes this storm east of our area.
For Invest 90L to move northward toward the northern Gulf Coast there will need to be a weakness in that ridge.
The gulf's water temperatures are still in the mid 80s - well warm enough to promote tropical development, Norman said.
GM to introduce two new electric cars in the next 18 months
GM has set up a joint venture with Honda (NYSE: HMC) to mass-produce fuel cells at a facility in MI . The company plans to offer a fuel cell vehicle to retail customers within five years, it said.
The long-term forecast showed the storm reaching the U.S. Gulf coast by Sunday.
The depression will likely strengthen into Tropical Storm Nate over the next several hours, the NHC reported.
"However, it is too early to specify the timing or magnitude of these impacts", forecasters said Wednesday morning.
"But, wet weather and perhaps windy conditions look like a good bet in South MS for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday even if neither of those disturbances develop into tropical systems".
I would say it is doubtful that the system becomes a hurricane due to dry air west of the path, and westerly shear.
Instagram Stories mimics Polly with new polls
Instagram has brought in a feature for its Stories which will most likely be widely used within a week of its implementation. Users can see the results of their polls by going to the viewers list for that particular image or video in their story.
We typically see up to two gyres like this one set up each year, and they can spawn tropical storms in both the Atlantic and eastern Pacific basins, sometimes in each basin at the same time.
In addition to the risk from the current tropical system near Central America, there is another area to watch toward the middle of the month.
Any weather impacts to Gainesville will depend on the exact speed and track of the tropical system, which is still largely unknown.
The hurricane season still has miles to go - all the way to November 30, in fact, although activity tends to cool with the weather.
"I don't think it is going to head toward us, but we are continuing to monitor it".
Amiens-Lille abandoned after barrier collapses
Director general Marc Ingla tweeted: "We are thinking first and foremost of our supporters". Moreover, before the game there were a security inspection of the venue.
- UP CM to join 'Jana Raksha Yatra' in Kerala on Wednesday
- American scientists win Nobel in Medicine for decoding body clock
- Weiss, Barish and Thorne win Nobel Physics Prize
- Honeypreet Insan likely to surrender today
- Amit Shah: Pinarayi Vijayan responsible for violence in Kerala
- General Motors' (GM) "Buy" Rating Reaffirmed at Deutsche Bank AG
- Edmonton 'Act Of Terror' Involved ISIS Flag, Officer Stabbed
- Eagles-Chargers 5 matchups to watch
- Google is rewiring its search engine by ending 'first click free'
- WJON Staffers Ready for Postseason Twins Baseball, Tuesday Night's Game on WJON