According to reports, a barrier buckled as fans celebrated Fode Ballo-Toure's goal, and dozens fell about one and a half metres onto the pitch.
Somme prefect Philippe De Mester said the stadium was being refurbished but insisted the painting and roofing work has nothing to do with the collapse. Moreover, before the game there were a security inspection of the venue.
Wall Street wraps up strong week and quarter; S&P closes at record
US stock index futures were set to open little changed Friday, the last trading day of a solid third quarter of gains for stocks. For the week, the Dow rose 0.2% and the S&P rose 0.7% in their third straight weekly advance.
Director general Marc Ingla tweeted: "We are thinking first and foremost of our supporters".
Lille supporters fall onto the field after midfielder Ibrahim Amadou scored against Amiens. "And so that this never happens again".
French officials claim four people are in a serious condition after the barrier collapsed in front of the Lille fans.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants a repeat performance from Eden Hazard
However, Chelsea will surely miss Morata more than City will Sergio Aguero and United will Pogba. His first start of the season went amazingly well and he was Chelsea's best player on the pitch.
"Police warned us that 200 very angry ultras were in the section reserved for Lille fans", Joannin said (via Sportskeeda.com). "The league officials need to strongly think about travelling fans".
"Professional football demands a certain number of organisational requirements, and in this context, these statements seem inappropriate and irresponsible".
The game has now been halted as injured fans are treated. "For now we are unable to explain the reasons for this incident, except for the pressure of the fans at the time of the goal".
Super Nintendo mini-console is your new must-have obsession
The plug-and-play console offers a retro gaming experiencing for those looking to enjoy a little 16-bit nostalgia. Target - Target unfortunately isn't selling systems online yet, but they do have a splash page up for the system.
- Let's Make a Deal game show host Monty Hall dies at 96
- Manchester United talking points after big win over Crystal Palace
- Puerto Rico Mayor Says She Won't Be "Distracted" By Trump's Twitter Attacks
- Air France flight makes emergency landing in Canada after engine explodes
- Sensex 150 Points up in Opening Trade, Nifty Regains 9800 Level
- Edmonton 'Act Of Terror' Involved ISIS Flag, Officer Stabbed
- Track Torque: Ferrari look to fight back
- Aaron Jones delivers in relief effort in Week 4
- Harry Kane nets two more goals Spurs beat Huddersfield 4-0
- Miami Dolphins v New Orleans Saints on TV?